EBs and EEs during OSW: Regulators vs IG

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Feb 11, 2013.

1. These lame forum post as to the strategy of iG in osw are pure speculation and fanciful self banter with noobs and alt hidden mains. Please keep your assumptions and theories about war to an actual relation to your own experience in osw. Other wise you are just talking out of your bung and are just smelling up the forums with your stink.

MFR. iG. 

2. I'm not a big fan of running EE durning osw. It stops you from having everyone ready for a strip, and increase inc/strip attempts on the rest of the clan.

EBs however I do agree with. As a hansel with a full time job and twin girls I'm busy. So being able to quickly dump troops is a must.

So much of osw is waiting for the ally market to open up funds for the big strips. So you hit eb, and use your spies to pot burn.

I love the mental victory of seeing failed ebs in there histories. 

3. lol. Sorry about getting you kicked zz.

4. Methods have been outdated since the lot left back in 2012. .

5. Yay, now wehave two believers on this thread, hey beaver!

6. Great read and good luck regs and lr

7. 1. Have two clans in osw. 1 doing mith wars, and the other doing eb. Both do ee on weekends. Just switch to the mwar clan if you need mith
    2.Are there 3 osw on now?
    Apoc v Zaft
    Lr v bh
    IG v regs

8. @bacon ig vs regs and bh vs lr is the same war. Its iG/BH n allies vs LR/Regs n allies.

9. its funny you claim this bold strategy yet you have time to attack people outside your osw maybe you should be focusing more on your war and less on forums. just saying.

10. Lopaidon....just saying hi. How you like my love taps

11. Damn. Everyone in taka is mithed up. It is justified provided their ee record

12. It's not Mith it's EE#5.
    ☢ ₮₳₭₳ ☢

13. Well, lvl 3 for me :cry:

14. Hmmm very interesting and i completely agree. iG seem to fail to innovate their morales with the current kawmunity. They war hard but they still need to innovate IMO.

15. Wulf, love the pic dog sooo cute.

This thread very interesting as an eb noob as you all call it just started warring EE, All Stars, n Summer Wars (reverse order) really am starting to enjoy the game more.

Someday hope to join in an osw not quite ready wrong build but...who knows what alt will do??

16. I never understood this claim: hiding behind allies. How are they hiding? You can still hit them just like you can hit their allies? If they at pin on eb...allies can at pin on enemy if not on eb. EE war is hard and not a for sure win. It takes pots and massive activity and shows veiled people who probably cannot be active all war. So how is EE hiding?

I do not understand how any of it is hiding??? The other side probably just prefers to hit those not eb-ing...why? To hurt them harder...as those eb-ing aren't as affected by getting hit. That is like someone saying these guys have are buying and selling weapons to buy larger weapons to beat down the enemy while their allies pillage and forge onwards. So let us hit the ones forging nonstop ahead...not because the others are more hidden, but because it would be next to impossible to stop them from selling weapons without crushing the entire black market.

Honestly in a war of attrition the bigger lb-er and real money spender wins. If you don't have that...you will not win unless you continue making money. Kind of ridiculous to try to win an unfair war of attrition unless your entire plan is only to get respect and lose respectfully. If you want to war...gotta go guerilla and steal and grow.

Long posts are what I do. Apologies for those who do not enjoy long posts: I am kinda ostentatious online.

17. There are a lot if good points mentioned here. I will try to address them as soon as I can.

18. Whoops .Alpha. doing eb too...not sure why regs are called out for hiding then. Whatever.

Previous statement about war of attrition (all KaW osw as you cannot take over territory in KaW) holds true. Since they have more lb-ers...fighting them would definitely be a losing battle. Only by continuing funds via guerrila warfare does a smaller side stand a chance of winning+timing, activity, positioning, and weaponry.

Unless your only goal is respect and eventual ceasefire as is the traditional form of "honorable" warfare. America won against the British by employing guerrilla style warfare...and IMO Vietnam commis won against the UN with the same tactics.

19. Going in to EE doesn't leave your allies open. You can hide your allies with Mith. Something the Regs have a lot of doing them EEs