EBs and EEs during OSW: Regulators vs IG

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Feb 11, 2013.

1. she actually was helpfull and answered my question unlike you who simply walled me that i 'called you out' saying "I never forget"

2. Another bit of wise advice - don't feed the trolls. This one is the worst kind.

It's best not to get close anyway, they tend to smell.

3. Dont worry Z, after 6-7 people I'm next on lops 1 v 1 list. By the time he gets to you he'll be in ruins

4. Great thread Philosopher :)

5. lol. Are you a child Jayde? They tend to smell? lol. Grow up and unblock me, then we can fight in pm lol.

6. I am too small lol trying to grow my alts though.

7. Lol at the pic by wulf

Ig's methods are not outdated. Any member worthy of being in a true war clan will be willing to drop in their rank for months with no eb. Any member who will have the problems you list is not truly fit to be calling themselves a war monger. While the regs strategy may be effective for the short term. Reality is eventually the minor losses will take their toll unless regs allow recruitment. But allowing recruitment allows more spies. So it's not easy to do. The regs will eventually have to handle things like the did in the first BH war. Either change tactics or make peace.

iG hiting alpha makes perfect sense. What clan on the opposing side has the most funds Alpha. Which side has the most members who have not been in or claim to be in one of the other sides war clans and is less likely to stand against the onslaught. If it works and alpha is toppled then within a few weeks/months ig and their allies will easily overpower any attempts by the other side. Simply because the other side won't be able to compete in strips. Their funds are all being earned at a time wheras the ig/bh side have long had banks and funds stored

When the regs/lr side can't afford any more major strips and are down size wise they will either sue for peace or be unable to deny defeat. Assuming that the hit alpha plan works and if that is infact why. I'm only stating what i would do in this war with my knowledge of the clans involved in a way that most befits a clan with reputation (wheras if I owned a clan with no reputation to upkeep it'd be different because I don't have to do anything I don't want to)

Phil. You constantly say things for or against one side. While in theory it is unbiased it is in reality a side changer. That's fine. Keep writing but keep what you write to things you know about

The method of ig at war now is not even remotely close to the method of IG in 2010
    With few exceptions.
    They continue to advance and prove worthy. The regs also have a modern. Yet different approach to war. One that could prove effective if handled correctly. Neither are outdated not likely to become so.

Doing an eb or ee during an osw is hiding. And it shows cowardice. However that is only if you follow the logic that all spy mains (not Alts because then it's just help) or all spy clans could be cowards. It is a method that has its up and it's downs yet also lacks the integrity or ethnics that are commonly boasted about by many members of any clan involved or uninvolved. The fact is its there. It is like a hansel build. It will eventually become symbolic of that and seem to be dominant but will also have ways of defeating it more effectively discovered by the war clans and it will become a "remember when" story within a few years.

This was a long. And sometimes jumping post. I do apologize for any errors in spelling or grammar and if you couldn't understand it fine.

8. Prophet, at first I respected your threads. Then you just made way too many. I tell you what, bring your main to me and we can go at it. How's that for you?

9. Lop is trying to get me to PM him again. He did this last time he trolled a thread. It's a trap.

Someone protect me...

10. I always love a tussle. lol

11. lol Jayde. You blocked me for no apparent reason.

12. Proph lolyou beat me in mentioning that war

But I realize I need to clarify. I'm not hating on either side just pointing out neither is better or worse

13. Oh lol. Are you talking about dondada admitting in pm that he is and always will be a double agent?

14. You walled me nonsense for no apparent reason, so...blocked you go. No time for trolls.

Crap. I'm taking time right now, aren't I?

/stops

15. Jayde, what I have heard about you is true. You truly are a drama queen. lol

16. you are creating most of the drama here, and your confusing.

17. lol. I love this stuff, it amuses me. Insults? lol no effect here. Seeing others taking the time to insult me? Classic. lol

18. Re the payout, yes ebs pay more. but ur not factoring the enemies troops killed when u whack them. Therefore, not only r u making 65m or whatever from hitting the enemy, but ur stopping the target from making their 40m per hit (if they're hitting eb)

19. lol. Just got caught out pretending to hug my mrs, while I'm tapping on KaW.

20. Silly banter aside, I like that this War is being framed as Old School versus New School. The crusty old Veterans with their tried and true strategy versus the bold up-and-comers with their new take on War. To the Victors go the spoils, and chances are defining how the Community will choose to OSW going forward. This certainly adds an exciting dynamic, glad to be a part of this one.