EBs and EEs during OSW: Regulators vs IG

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Total support. Phil is spot on.

2. hey jayde you would know, was my opinion right?

3. Very interesting....nice strategy it's interesting how Regs are joining EE they get pot burned when others hit them so that just drops there pots (though during OSW there pot would get burned) but since they make mith in EE it is very interesting style of OSW...
    [​IMG]

4. I know the amount the Regs agreed to pay to get out of the AOTS war :)

5. Quick question, as ive been inactive for several months, just wondering what does EE and LR mean?

6. Estoc edge. A new spell with 5 levels you get for winning and estoc trial(new war system).
    LR is probably referring to the clan "last rights"

7. Oh yeah, thanks

8. Oh what? Sorry didn't read the whole thread...stand by.

9. Ah this, I assume?

You are correct.

SUN as an alliance didn't work. This was not something that was "destroyed" by the other side of the OSW, but done interally due to disagreements in tactics. Period. The other side of that OSW often takes credit, to this day, for the breakup of the alliance. This is just not the case.

The other clans in the alliance chose to end the OSW with SUN. This was their decision.

Regulators, however, stayed in the OSW and fought until the end.

Yes, Reg tactics work. Phil describes it very well. KaW mechanics change OFTEN, and the key is to adapt with the mechanic changes.

Is that what you meant?

10. yes ty. :)

I think I got a good reference too, its footballing so bear with me. England in the past have always made avid success from there team in terms of competing near the top yet recent years they have stuttered yet have kept the same 4 4 2 formation despite many of the teams now over passing them with new styles this is similar case with iG, Yet there is a team like Netherlands a small population yet they are always the stylish team they continuously renew there style of play and are real technical so although not being seen as a team that wins things regularly they are consistent because they match there era. and are seen as a step above most. :)

11. Well said Jayde :)

12. Screenshot or it didnt happen.

Regs never paid, or offered to pay, to get out of AotS war.
    We continued war after AotS failed.
    We were the only clan not to post on Apocalypse's "surrender" thread.
    War ended in a mutual CF where ChuckNorris and I buried the hatchet.

Many friendships and a mutual respect came from that war.
    And it did us the immense favor of shedding a light on how true blooded alliances are handled.

As to the rest of you, Stop trying to teach old dogs new tricks. Now I gotta get back to hiding behind EB and my allies so you cant see me :)

[​IMG]

13. @Wulf lmfao

14. At least he's a pretty PRETTY flower...

15. During war with Black Hand( fighting as a regulator) About a year and a half ago, we came up with this strategy. Black hand and all their aid dogged it then. War ends in mutual CF with BH side take a lot larger lose than Regs.

SUN vs the soon to be Apoc: regs employ same tactics, other clans not keen to them and it causes a rift in leadership strategy. Regs pull out of Sun(sun Breaks up a day or two after) and keep warring apoc. Mutual Cf with Apoc side take much larger losses than Regs.

Hate it all ya want. It works and there's nothing that can be done to stop it. On average Regs make a tril a day in funds. How many days this war gone on so far? That's a lot of funds.

People don't even consider the fact that hitting the enemy may actually be worse in osw nowadays. You earn tons of gold, strip tons of gold, and have nearly perfecting tracking, all because you don't hit the enemy. Crazy I know.

16. Wulf, have you gained weight?

17. Pretty, pretty flower? lol Jayde, you don't half to some ****. lol

18. *talk some. Damn auto correct.