Duck N divers

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by II-roni-II, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Sometimes I like to pretend I'm a lemon

2. Sometimes I pretend to be normal

3. I like chicken nuggets

4. Hi everyone i had to shake off the dust of this thread and bring it active again because i have 5 more names to add to the duck N divers list !!! Holyschu , whup em pres, rock em legend,Another Human and sexyHeels all ran from osw when in bend over clan when it was in osw with Cyanide and brothers in arms .whup em pres and rock em legend ran for safety and protection in Warlor and then got Holyschu the added protection too and he soon joined them .While another human faked retirement and hid on a new changed screenname and was still active in clans. Until he joined Tangra for a protection safety net and he then unvielled and became Another human screenname again

5. Soap ran away again. Joins anni to leach off the generosity of yoshi, like 99% of that clan does.

Talks a big game, but that's about it.

6. Roni don't need to be famous. She is better player than half of KAW combine including all you ass kissers

7. [​IMG] Holyschu,sock em legend , whup em pres,Another human and sexyHeels

8. [​IMG] wol goddess of love 2 times iG osw runner and Kofte runner and traitor

9. [​IMG]

That is one kickass gif

10. hi Musang thankyou.

11. LMAO Roni makes some the funniest and best threads on law nowadays. Always enjoy watching Roni stir up stuff. Lol
    Keep these kind of theses going. Lol

12. I ducked and dove for 5 yrs, can I be left alone in my sixth?

I like you Roni

Hold everyone accountable for their actions!!

13. Hi Dink & Devil dragon of Darkness [​IMG]

14. Stop lurking and go do something useful rather then hating on people.

15. I actually find this hilarious, Roni does her homework and educates!!!

You people are so defensive, and the owners of these clans look as butt head as the others for expecting people to stay in a clan to OSW for silly, ignorant reasons.

If you leave a clan fess up and own it, dont keep running

16. Roni is still around

17. I see the point here... But it's erratic at best. Roni, people are always going to Duck n Dive. It's called being human.

My issue with this post is, why does it matter? Cant people just simply say "yep, they ran. who cares?" OR "yep, they dove. who cares?"???

What is the point of persistently throttling anyone who wanted out of a bad situation? Dont we all do that at some point? lolol

EDIT- Holding accountable for actions is a 1 time ordeal. Justice systems work that way. One punishment per screwup. To keep punishing anyone for one messup is simply vindictive, cruel, and obsessive to the point of... well Loony tbh

18. SlitherinSally is FissonWolf one of the sickest people in kaw .