Crossing the Threshold/Cave of Riches (Guide).

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by slayerbob, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Re: Crossing the Threshold (Guide).

Im not there!!! Repost

2. Re: Crossing the Threshold (Guide).

:lol:

3. Re: Crossing the Threshold (Guide).

--M--angelus--M--, --SS--CROCODILE--SS--, -Chemistory-, -RipSlayer-, -T-BONE-, -THE_DAV-, -x-cookie-x-, 000_HAJDUK_000, ALPHA_Shadeslayer1217, ArchitectAllison, Areuz, BackFromDarkness, Bacon, bacon_weave_fu_salad, bamster, Bbecks321, bigburg, bluefish6900, Blumpkin, BUFFNESS, bulbousbeak, bustybb0, Christ-Like-follower, CoL_2LeGiT2QuIt_CoL, cooldragondudelozz, DarkenedDestiny, Darkn3ss, Drgnblade, EllMllOllNllEllY, EN-DarkMercy, farmold34, feoni2, Fractals, Fyrenight, GlaringSunshine_HGL-, h0tshot21, hadam, harbel, Hawbs, Heinry12, Hero, Himmel, HiT__Darius__HiT, HTE_FoxTheHero_HTE, HTE_GamerK_HTE, Icyfire101, IIIII___MARTYR___IIIIII, IIl_Razor_IIl, IlIIl_H34rtsB4n3_lIlIl, Ill_xXx_Succubus_xXx_IIl, IronOrchid, IXl_Icarium_lXI, Jeedia, Jim490_10, jms81, joebob48, joshuatree80, KaWidow, kimmy1, kobuk13, K_A_R_L, l1l1llll-_-GALLO-_-lll1ll1lll, l6I6l6I____-SAWLER-____I6l6I6l, LeelooTingleMouse, Legend, LeGiT_MOnKeY, lIlxIIKoD_I_Love_KaW_KoDllxIll, LittIeAmigo, lllJlllIIIOlIIlllIIEllllIIlIll, llvvII_egoist_IIvvll, Loki-TheTrickster, LordMaelnik, Luke-15, Micah_Xander, miiiix, Moneyb23, Mythic_Hitman, Ninja-Assassin, Noeyedeer, Orfheo, PAGEXI, Persius, plear0, plot200, pooky, predatorXXX2, PugConDoin, R-32, ReconZone, Resilient_DEATH_Feeder, RK_DANNIBLE_RK, Rulerz-KRAYZEE_K1NG-Rulerz, rusoul, S-P-A-R-K, ShootEmUpElmo, SirKingMachine, SjoSji, slayerbob, slllill__JilllIilll___lliIIIil, SoF-Epic_Harris, sokpuppet7, Spirit-King, stenkan, STRING_CHEESE, Swepix2, SwingBaby, TheUsername, The_Last_True_Warrior_Phoenix, The_Man_who_lived, Toast, TrifleSpongeCustard, tulle1, tupacs_alive, turkalin, twobirds1stone, Tydorstus, UltimaE66, VA_Kilja-Dead_VA, victorVirus, W0LF, watso, WRMD, Xx0plyllcrzy0xX, xXbastidaXx, xxXxxHustlerxxXxx, You, your_worst_nightmare, yumeeie, Zeek_Fearless_Kingdoms_United, _-Sky-_, _GINNIK_, _SaSsY_, _SoulHunter_, ______Kraven__Moorehead_______ and 34 guests

Still dont see you.

4. Re: Crossing the Threshold (Guide).

Nice bypass string_cheese

5. Re: Crossing the Threshold (Guide).

I see me

6. Re: Crossing the Threshold (Guide).

:eek:

7. Re: Crossing the Threshold (Guide).

50% regen

8. Re: Crossing the Threshold (Guide).

Im lurking, Bobby. I'm not on the list. 

9. Re: Crossing the Threshold (Guide).

What do you mean? % bar regen? Or does the wyvern regain 50%? Time?

10. Re: Crossing the Threshold (Guide).

:lol: I'm kidding idk yet

11. Re: Crossing the Threshold (Guide).

Approx 175k regen @ 30 min after starting phase 2

12. Re: Crossing the Threshold (Guide).

You scared me you noob xD

13. Re: Crossing the Threshold (Guide).

Make that 130k regen every 30 min

14. Re: Crossing the Threshold (Guide).

130k regen

15. Re: Crossing the Threshold (Guide).

On injured wyvern

16. Re: Crossing the Threshold (Guide).

Thank you!

17. Re: Crossing the Threshold (Guide).

130k slayer

18. Re: Crossing the Threshold (Guide).

Lol what he said

19. Re: Crossing the Threshold (Guide).

Ours just regened, it felt around 200k, maybe less, we arent sure

20. Re: Crossing the Threshold (Guide).

I got it :p OP updated. Now awaiting for the equipment.