Community Wishlist Response

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Mar 15, 2017.

1. I'm impressed. Great job guys. Looking forward to seeing kaw improve.

2. @ATACharlie:
    Still waiting for resets to be reinstated!!

I want my reset bombs back dang it!! :D

3. Clan loyalty ::: to promote clan loyalty (or to help with it) i would like to see something like for every non interrupted week u r in a clan (i.e. never leave clan) u a % increase in plunder or event drop ( better yet both) up to like 5% (would love it to be higher) or something like that to reward no clan jumper

4. I like the idea. Maybe something like the current bonuses clans get only apply in chunks after some days have passed. I think you're onto something

5. What if i wanted to go war?

6. Good idea though. Introduce something to reward clan loyalty similar to estoc edge for winning a war. Only that this time it could be called 'clan loyalty edge' and any time someone jump clan edge reduces. Have a think about it peeps it is a brilliant idea ?

7. I would really like to see event rotations, potentially with ebs specific for different builds that can be used to improve equipment to enhance the same build. The events would rotate inbetween other events.

The main outcome I would like to see from this is an opportunity to revisit and finish upgrading previous event equipment.

Rather than coming up with new material all the time something to build off of what you've already got would be great

Just adding to that, it would be great to see equipment that had a rare chance of dropping from event chests the equipment would be part of an event set and you would need to fight the event eb in order to get the meterial to upgrade your set

8. Devs,
    Can you please re-evaluate the war functionalities? The ability to strip during war should be disabled.

All to often certain clans use bots and will hire an ally off an enemy to put out gold and make it easy to win and create a gap that just can't be closed!

Please execute a test for an event where ally hiring is disabled.
    Regards,
    LD

9. It's kingdoms at war noob stripping is a part and has always been apart of kaw, for fun, for osw, for wars and it's not gonna change. Just don't be a noob and hide your allies smh

10. Maybe fix the pvp system in the game? Idk doesn't seem fair for people over 43m cs to be able to attack Ppl with only 12mcs..makes it discouraging for new players imo

11. And for the alley part to help new players I would like feed back on this one if the player is new they should have a chance to hire an some alleys and not have some bigger stats player take that alley from them and volley them so high that they don't even has a chance of growing to be at max plunder once that new spell goes off then it's fair game to be hired we do want to keep new people coming to kaw don't we?

12. And for the alley part to help new players I would like feed back on this one if the player is new they should have a chance to hire some alleys and not have some bigger stats player take that alley from them and volley them so high that they don't even has a chance of growing to be at max plunder once that new spell goes off then it's fair game to be hired we do want to keep new people coming to kaw don't we?

13. OK so ppl have adjusted to the building tokens,those that have use for them,and mid May is fast approaching,what is the word on the new lands.A lot of our mid to upper mid players are dropping like flies out of frustration over the games direction now.
    It would be nice to get a update of the lands before more of the Kawmunity quit.

14. I agree it would be nice to get an update to these new lands. It affects decisions in how and when we spend our bars and how we invest in the ally market.

If the answer is simply that the timeline is delayed indefinitely, then that is also useful information.

We just need an update.

15. Is there any way to get the player base back?

16. A few years ago on the 3rd party app pal-ringo there was i think 3 Kaw Moderator rooms .And anybody who needed help they could just write your problem and a moderater would reply back or contact you. But now everyone has line app instead but rooms can only be entered with a invite. on pal ringo it was better because you could just click enter the room. So i was thinking it would be great if somehow allie chat could be converted instead into a universal moderator room. Which would make it much easyier for mods to respond to people calling out for help.Because in worldchat the screen scrolls fast at times and peoples messages are missed.

17. Shut up roni nice drop build

18. no i wont shut up murderous you weirdo. And no not a drop build i completely zero'd my account cause wanted a new owner ! And i will get my stats back . unlike you muderous i have nothing to prove .My history is already written in kaw so me going from ground up again has no effect on how people perceive me. They know i am a fighter .Unlike you who only is a mouth since being in evil clan.Just slither back into the background and oblivion where you came from murderous.

19. Lmao nice drop build roni