Color War (Updated)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by babyguy, May 15, 2012.

1. Re: Color Wars; Blue Team!

Well I might as well join blue then. Sign me up pl0x cuase I can farm all dem noobs!

2. Re: Color Wars; Blue Team!

Awesome

BLUE TEAM FTW

3. TEAM GREEN

4. LOOK HERE! HERE IS A CLAN LEADER MAKING FUN OF HIS OPPONENTS. DO YOU REALLY WANT A CLAN LEADER THAT MIGHT MAKE FUN OF YOU?

5. ^sorry had to post that. No offense to blue team lol

6. Blue will win

7. If blue team exceeds roster, people will b kicked. Over here at green team it's quality, not quantity. (this acc won't b in war)

8. As the new leader of Team Green, we accept your challenge. 
    Green.... The color of envy. 

As a warrior during original heart wars, we fought hard and proudly wore and battled for the color green. We overwhelmed our first opponent of the war, then were sadly defeated by a narrow margin on the final war.

However, we stood proud, we made close friends and that is now Kaw history! Our team are still friends to this day and we will ALWAYS be labeled as Team Green !

I am honored to be elected into this position and will do as much as a bear can possibly do to put green on the map this year!!

Previous Team Green warriors
    Unite for another epic battle. We will war hard and proud and carry our team to the best that our skill allows. Pm me or Oliver for rules and possible placement into our great clan. 

May the best color win
     ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟T ͟E ͟A ͟M ͟G ͟R ͟E ͟E ͟N ͟
    Color Wars 2012

9. Team orange, ;) FTW

10. Team Orange aren't in it Harry, forgot to tell you bud sorry!
    Feel free to join Blue or Green though!

11. This turning into a heart wars again. Everybody gets accepted till it comes time to fight then it's clans full of bc players. 

12. Sign me up please

13. Lol @insane jam

Definately quality over here in blue camp :)

14. If Anyone Wishes to Join Blue Team- please let me know[/color{

15. We will win @ Blue Team-

16. :lol: Fail!

Poppabear! Nice battle speech!

TEAM GREEN

17. Poppa. Your a great leader. But this isn't the heart wars. And green isn't a team of fighters. You've got a few. An I'm sure with you in charge they will do damage. But not enough. Most of your team isn't a real fighting. Our team is diverse. (between the admins and such most of us have warred each other offering two perspectives to each others plans). We practice farming just to teach the new guys. (ok it's really cause sch bores us)

It's gonna be a blue team win. Not a question. The question is by how much