Christmas Story

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Lili... Just in case you didn't realize... Ah, Barbie is much more attractive than you and quite skinny, sorry to break your heart. And hasn't had plastic surgery, I can tell. Also her add is quite ah, firm? That's all I'm gonna say because I'd rather not talk about another females ass you know, I do have a girlfriend  an overprotective one too.

2. Wise choice.

3. Zeth read what I said at start, plus I didn't copy and paste I just made it up  copy and paste everything I said and do a google search. Or use a plagiarism checker - website.

4. The story was creepy, tanked. Which was awesome. Other opinion u can keep to urself.

5. Right.

6. The real one is based on a girl who is with her dad who had a crash and goes into town to get the tire fixed, and then the end is practically the same except for the Santa suit and "Merry Christmas". Plus I added the mums head for good measure.

7. When a story starts with "It's was".
    You can already tell it's going to be hell to read.

nty

8. It's wasn't bad. A bit tasteless. But then whoever finds Barbie attractive has low standards.

9. Lili has a funny side +1

10. Never said she was attractive, said she was more attractive than you ?

11. Her opinion about it changed after she heard he was favorable about Barbie.

14. You see both parties have to be attractive for there to be comparisons.

Since Lili has revealed thineself "twerking".
    She is slightly more fine, not that it matters *cough*

15. Twerking is something Iggy Azalea does. Shaking a flat piece of flesh is something Lili does.

16. Lol no. You could have the two ugliest people in the world, one is more attractive. Yet neither of them are attractive. And, since when did a girl twerking influence how attractive someone is, I know very attractive people who don't twerk and ugly people who do twerk.

17. Why are you comparing a "music artist" *spits on ground*

To a woman who doesn't have access to surgical enhancements (supposedly, lol)

18. A fellow Azalea hater? Aye.

The proof is in the... Posterior.