Christmas Story

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Like a fungus. But yes.

2. I take it as a compliment 

3. It snowed a lot that day. Now the streets were covered in fluffy whiteness.
    [​IMG]
    Gusts of cold wind and -10C° kept most people inside. So the small suburbal neighborhood looked deserted except for one man who kept walking against the wind towards a small house at the corner.
    [​IMG]
    The house was old. "Probably the end of 19th century",- the man thought."People could build back then". He approached the house and pulled out of his pocket a pair of plastic hospital booties. They were not fancy but suited the purpose of covering his tracks. So no impressions would be made from his footprints. He stepped to front door and rang the bell. As he expected there was no reply. The maid didn't lie when she said that the owners left the cold of Moscow winter for Caribbean cruise.
    He marked the house about a week ago. Worked out all the details and bribed the maid. He picked the lock fast and effortlessly and entered the house. Again the information provided by the maid paid off. Money, jewelry and a few valuables were found exactly where they were supposed to be. "So easy", he thought as he entered the living room.
    [​IMG]
    A fancy New Years tree stood by the window. He was about to leave when he decided to take a look at rich people's presents. As he approached the tree he noticed fancy decorations. Some of them looked really old. "How weird" he thought as he looked at glass ball with what appeared to be the same house inside it.
    [​IMG]
    "Ho, ho, ho" a deep voice said behind his back.
    He spun on his feet, but the room was empty. At that moment the lights on the tree went off. All, except for red ones. The room now was emmerged into a reddish blinking glow. The man cursed and ran for front door. "Play with me! Play with me!" He heard a child's voice coming from under the tree. There was nobody there but a small doll staring at him with its glass eyes and stretching its arms to him.
    [​IMG]
    Freaking out he struggled to open the door. An experienced thief, he could tell it was unlocked. But as much as he pushed on it, it wouldn't open as if somebody was holding it shut from the outside.
    "Play with me! Play with me!" the little voice kept sending chills down his spine. Suddenly he heard the same voice reciting cheerfully:
    "If u were good and well behaved,
    U'll be rewarded, u'll be saved.
    But if u were naughty,
    Santa comes to gnaw at ur body"

"Ho, ho, ho" he heard a deep voice right behind him.
    He turned around and found himself against a tall figure of a man in red coat with white beard. That was the last thing he remembered before he lost consciousness.
    "Oh no.. I really don't want to put up decorations. The tree looks so festive" the sound of a woman's voice woke him up. He was sitting in an armchair in the same living room lit by the reddish glow of Christmas lights. His body was covered by colorful throw.. Panicking, he tried to stand up, but couldn't. Tried to move his arms - nothing... Now freaking out he started wiggling in the chair. The throw fell on the floor and he knew now why he couldn't move his arms or legs.. They were gone. He was waving bloody stubs wrapped up in the rags made out of his own clothes. Then everything shook and through the window he saw a huge face of a man.
    "Well, we have to put them up, hun," the man said."Looks like this one needs a bit of dusting".

[​IMG]

4. Zeth, please answer to all why you have to quote the whole OP? Are you really that stupid? Well, nm. We know the answer to that. Please stop.
    Btw, was a nice read

5. oh I definitely have more Christmas stories

6. Who are you again??? What did I do to you?

Did your panties get stuck up in your rear again? Oh in that case, sorry man. I don't know the feeling, but I'm sure it can't be good. Tidy Wipe?

7. Lolz he's in Aces and Eights

8. Tell them why now.

Go ahead. Tell em.

9. Read only the last part. Most terrifying thing i read in a minute. Im not complaining tho

10. Farm me pls

11. CAUSE I CAN

12. No no... No I do remember it was because... And My memory is a bit hazy... I insulted your Particle Board Flat Ass.

My bad.

13. I thought it was cause Zeth is a ghost of a dream of a memory of a cyborg love samurai?

14. Quit spoiling my Origin story for the commoners.

15. I have no idea what he is talking about :-/

16. Particle board  Norwegian troll stories are terrifying btw

17. again no idea, my ass is glorious