Changing back reset items

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jan 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. To add insult to injury, our clan just completed CoD and I won the shield, went to equip it only to find my sword and armour gone. Why? Devs plz sort

2. I can't reset it says resetting your profile has been disabled please contact support for assistance

3. I believe a re-think is in order by the devs. I have not spent all this time and effort on the game to have hard won benefits removed because of a change in status. There are already complaints with the new Item EB's because of their poor bonus rewards, now to lose those Items as well smacks of money grabbing by the devs.

I have dedicated at lot of my time to get to where I am, please don't make me throw it away!

4. Items from Eb's are called permanent items right? If so, why do you loose the items from EB when you do the reset? That means it's not worth resetting anymore cause you will loose the Eb item. That sucks. :x

5. So we can't get reset bonus items without resetting?!? Why would I reset and it took me two damn years to finish???

6. It says I have one of 12 items active. How do I get my pro packs active?

7. Reset items have been around a long time and aren't new to this update. They are items to reward players for completing resets, hence yes, they can only be obtained through doing one.

8. Pro pack items aren't equipable, the only items that can be equipped at the moment are from The Destroyer, City of the Dead and Figure of Death epic battles.

Your pro pack ( and reset ) items stay permanently active.

9. Because those items are 'equipment' not perm items like those obtained through pro packs or resetting.

10. Yes, resets are back to how they used to be before this update.

11. Wow! What an insane amount of whining. Stay classy KaW

12. Is it possible to obtain the reset items without resetting??? Pls wall me 

13. I wish you would offer an alternative method to obtaining reset bonuses for those of us who missed the chance and explored so far into the highlands. At the time i didnt think the effort would be worth it, but now i have second thoughts! Please consider another option for people- like more quests, or to buy them with the same ammount of gold a reset would cost. Lets level the playing field!

14. @oar

It's not just the money, it's the effort. And the willingness to start over. Four times.

Getting 12b at 4m cm stats is a LOT easier than getting 12b at reset stats.

15. imo, they should have a set of items for resetting 1-25 lands, then another set of [uber?] items for 26-50 reset. this would expand the game to exponential levels. reset and pro pack items remain permanent through reset. eb "equipment" items gets erased in reset. just a simple thought, from another thinking ape...

16. I wonder who would reset after they HLCBC just for equipment 

17. Uhm so if we can't equip reset bonus items, so what do we equip/how or where do we get items that we can equip?? I have bracers from one of my resets i can't equip it. I don't get it :(

18. الكلام واضح ،، وشكراً لكم

19. Thank u 

20. Ok, so, reset items stay how they always were now, meaning you always get the benefit of them without needing to equip them. It's the same for Pro Pack items.

Currently the only equipment items are

[​IMG]

Armor of Eternal Fire From The Destroyer Epic Battle

[​IMG]

Ice Guardian's Shield From The City of the Dead Epic Battle

[​IMG]

Abyssal Blade From The Figure of Death Epic Battle

Please refer to viewtopic.php?f=3&t=96961 which is Wulf's thread about equipment. And to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=71384 which is Wulf's Epic Battle guide.

In regards to those of you with suggestions and ideas in regards to reset items please send your ideas to support@athinkingape.com

Good luck :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.