Brave the Elements!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 2, 2015.

1. There is PvP at weekend right?

2. YAYAY a chance to get much need inferno!!
    Thank you KAW!!!! :D

3. EQUIP should be stackable then this would be cool

4. This is plain stupid.what about pvp tokens and elements. No support to you devs.B00000000!!!!

5. This is ridiculous. I don't care what the system or rewards are. Back to back events are so pathetically a money grab by you the developers. Yet you sink minimal resources into the game. This is getting beyond pathetic. You can look forward to more 1 star reviews from all of my iTunes accounts.

6. Yea it's terrible getting extra stuff for what you're going to do anyway. *Shakes fist angrily*

7. Idk why people are so mad. Relax. Just get your needed inferno to enchant equips. I support this event

8. Events just give extra rewards without having to do anything. I've achieved max level without doing much at all. And people are mad.. Lol you people are great. Thanks devs for free stuff.

Ps. Can we please have an update on EE :) participation is low even though you have made the best system so far. Thanks

9. I love all the events Thanks!!

10. Oh no free stuff! The pvp is like and old system war now. Farm osf all day and you get rewards. That's how all the lb for pvp events get it. And honestly it's not like you know anything about pvp anyways. Also, learn to put a space after your periods.
    Catch ya on the flip side.

11. You're going to tap anyway, get over yourselves. Free aqua and inferno guaranteed rather than hunting for it. How much easier does it get?

If you aren't going for leaderboard, you'll be happy to have it no matter how much you complain.

Creative team in Ata hq, this one was a good idea, support. .

12. I only see 1 hte in my eb list

13. It's a decent event with no actual outlay of cash but there's one draw back that I see,it's the discrepancy of the element drops between the build type,I'm att build 10 aqua drops for every inferno drop,this can impact on the individual clans wanting diff elements.Again a event that will cause clan hopping. But thanks for the effort ATA.

14. I never said getting free stuff is bad but when a leaderboard is involved with an event that is meant to be a way of giving back to the players it comes across as a money grab hence the complaints on this thread.

I have no issue with free stuff but there are loads of complaints already and this could have been done far better.

15. I actually disagree not really a money grab no equip and no banner is offered don't really think people are going to sell their house for some aqua and inferno lb will just spend like they spend on a daily basis and you all do what you do on a daily basis. Devs keep these events or give us a way to get rid of old equip thanks no equip events are great  just remember switch them up and keep it fresh.

16. Meh grizz pretty much summed it up. Lb will be lb players that spend what they normally do. Everyone else will get whatever tier their usual game play gives them. As far as complaints go devs could literally just give us everything on lb tier and people would still complain about something.

17. This isn't a event in any way,no rewards no lb,it's just a way of getting the sorely needed elements,just can't see why so many drop from the ee's,with their mith equip.

18. Most of us have equipment that needs enchanting and do not have enough inferno/aqua!

As stated, this is not a money grab event and actualy allows for players who don't do much HTE to win some elementals!

I remember seeing a request for more inferno drops! Oh well, looks like they listened and you can get it by just following your usual EB activity.

19. Good call Grizzy if only we could combine equip ~

20. Hang tight just a second, working on getting the second one out ASAP.