Brave the Elements!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 2, 2015.

1. You can work towards both rewards.

2. You could... but you probably need 5000 of one of them to get something really good. Splitting the bounty is probably less worthwhile. Which is why you can choose which you want so long as you drop seals.

3. Not with this event. It's a simple way to reward players with Aqua/Inferno for playing as they normally would. No crazy rewards, just a nice little bonus.

4. That was quick dayum

6. Actually the rewards do seem quite worthwhile! Likely everyone can muster an extra couple hundred of each. Assuming token drop rate isn't awful.

7. Except for those that primarily pvp right? As they don't get anything for this event.

8. ONE DAY OF NO EVENTS IS ALL YOU ARE GIVING US?!

Give us a break devs! And just so you know 1 mf day is not a break!

9. Bloody hell. We just finished with one event lmao.

10. C'mon people it's just a way to get free aqua and inferno for doing what you normally do, calm down. Thank you kaw  need to max my equip

11. I think people would be a lot less upset if they actually learned how to read.

12. Thanks for the support. This is simply rewarding players for what they do already. Who doesn't want free stuff?

Good luck in your upgrades!

13. I mean, nuts if you want to osw. But that's the known price of "off-system"

No?

14. What a load of bollocks

15. Thats not too bad need more off one than other not much enchanting needed on some eq so no need 2 push for higher rewards...steady as u go event in my eyes ..thanks 

16. Hey devs does hte still drop the elements like normal ?

17. Yea no reason to complain here. Just free enchanting crap without it being a money sink.

18. I feel like you should have kept it purely aqua and inferno rewards for this event though. It would have actually put you in the good books with the players honestly. You should have removed the leaderboard for this one too in order to remove it being a money grab.

I have no issue with you wanting to make a profit but after two events close succession this could have been used to your advantage of a way of raising relations with the community but I feel it was a wasted opportunity. Oh well

I still like the idea of free aqua and inferno I just feel you wasted an opportunity and a great idea.

19. "I can never max my equip!"
    -devs bring this event
    "What a bad event, too many events!"
    To the devs, I say thanks. I want to max out my equip, so they make a simple and easy event and all I have to do is play like I normally do. Free stuff? I'll take it any day.

20. Why?what's the downside of tossing some bars to help people grow that need it?