Brave the Elements Returns!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 10, 2016.

1. When should we start to expect rewards?

2. Since rewards dropped, I'm having trouble getting my iPad account to log on..,I've restarted several times, have WiFi, can connect to everything but KaW...anyone else having problems?

3. %bonus doesnt stack again nice 1 devs

4. ^true that

5. I forgot to get the drops and the event ends. Now I get nothing... Dumb event, should be able to buy the drops even after event ends.

6. You could 1 hour after the end of the event. You had a whole week to convert so who is to blame?

7. Bs!!! Progression sword says 1.2k. That's 1200!! But the event stage is 1250. So guess what. I overlooked it and got 1200 and got taken down to 500. Well that's just dandy

8. I agree on this. I was happy till I see 1250. I reach it but just "vat the hell" devs. Why can't it be 1200 like the others?

9. And I had some not converted! Why convert 1300 if you just need 1.2k.... Seriously tho...

10. Had a week to convert tokens we hadn't earned yet? Sounds legit..

I'm in the same boat, forgot to convert the tokens I earned since the last time I converted and missed the next tier because I was busy at work.

Guess I should have converted them all last week. :roll:

11. You both need to read better. Progression sword says 1.25k.... that is 1250.

12. No. Progression says 1.2. Go look again. If I knew how to post a pic of post my ss

13. You need to know what you talk about. I see 1,2k on Iphone.

14. I see 1.25k on my Android phone. Maybe that's the difference then.
    But still, it does say 1250 in the list of rewards doesn't it?

15. Yep. Collection progress does say 1.2k

It's only when you scroll down and look at the tier itself does it say 1,250.

16. You're missing the point. Get off.

17. Yea it does. I just got caught in looking quick and accepting the 1.2 k...

18. I did the same thing man. I collected 1,242 and thought I got the screwed out of a tier until I scrolled down :/

19. It's a huge overlook on their part

20. If I did not take a look I would be sitting with 1242 because in my head I hit my goal while reality said otherwise. They should lower it and give reqards to everyone with 1.2k.