Brave the Elements Returns!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 10, 2016.

1. Pretty simple logic, isn't it, Rio?

Unfortunately the devs only see the money they make in the short term. They only consider the money they are making right here now. All the potential profits they could be making is lost to them. They want to do as little as possible and get the most that they can.

I don't doubt devs are making profits (otherwise KaW wouldn't still be here). However I also don't doubt how much more they could be making if they paid attention. PvP increases have been asked for a long time now and still, nothing. Such a small change to be made to earn you an extra profit. But you keep your heads in the clouds devs. I hope you have a nice view.

2. When is the next EB in the Lotl series coming out? Been a very long time since its release. A new eb should be soon I figure

3. What happened to the 8 part event we had going on? I understand the inferno and aqua are a trash event to hold when you have nothing else but we didnt even make it through that event. Did you just cancel the event or will it start up again after this event?

4. It's because of how much the new equip costs to enchant.

Not everyone does b2b hte, and even then not everyone gets drops

5. The cost of upgrading Eq is so freaking high. We need the inferno or Aqua to do it!

6. You work with them? Or did they tell you this?
    Why do people assume things that they know so little about. :roll:

7. You missed the second part of my comment.

I don't have access to the devs profit numbers and I never claimed too. But it's fairly obvious that devs could increase their profits by making slight changes.

As Rio said: increasing reward from PvP blitzes will encourage more participation which leads to more xtals being used and more spells being bought.

It's a small and simple change they can make to improve profits. Fairly logical. Players have been saying this for a long time.

Improving the game in general will lead to more people spending. Getting and retaining new players will lead to more spending. Right now I see the devs doing next to nothing when it comes to game improvements. It's all the same: copy and pasted events. There was a period where they seemed to be listening where they added clan roles, LL wars, a new forum layout and introduced some different types of events. But once again we're straight back to copy and paste. They're hoping the old spenders will stick around and keep spending. I'd say the lack of change and content updates makes that pretty obvious. Devs have said constantly in the past that they care about KaW. I don't see that at all. It's time to move on from words and onto some action.

So like I said, I don't doubt devs are making a profit. Otherwise the game wouldn't be here. But I also don't doubt they could be making more if they paid attention to the game. If devs were interested in long term profits, we'd be seeing more content updates. We'd be seeing more improvements. Not the same recycled stuff.

But that's just my 2 cents worth :grin:

8. **UPDATE**
    While Prima Token drops will be ending at noon PST on May 17th, you will have an additional hour (until 1pm PST) to transform any Prima Tokens you have on your account, as well as open Alchemia Boxes. After 1pm PST, Alchemia Keys, Gold Alchemia Keys, and Azure and Crimson Drops will no longer be purchasable and any leftover Prima Tokens will not be able to be transformed into Aqua/Inferno Tokens to count towards your reward progress.

At 1pm PST we will look at the rankings and begin calculating rewards.

9. That sucks that I miss out on opening my Alchemia boxes because I don't have the money to buy nobs.

10. I should have received tokens even from a box, yet none are shown?

11. All of a,sudden my aqua and inferno flasks have changed to aveun and crimson on my account. What's wrong

12. Mine have been azure and crimson from the start. Are you sure yours weren't? It's what they were supposed to be anyway. It's what you use to convert your prima tokens.

13. I also believe the top 500 should get a reward

14. I also believe the top 5000 should get a reward.

#Rewards4All

15. Have still no tokens being dropped, or at least none are shown just a "0"

18. No. The two leader boards earn the same rewards..

19. Also, Devs:
    it's super spammy to have a World Chat announcement every time a clan activates a battle cry. Last night one clan activated fourteen in a row. Completely drowned out all activity in world chat.

20. You do realize this was at the start of the event when the leaderboard rewards were incorrect right? This was already fixed :p

Clearly you haven't heard of Sucker Punch :lol: