Brave the Elements Returns!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 10, 2016.

1. They rectified the problem so all drops began at the same time for every player. So there's no advantage or disadvantage.

2. So the event is going to finish late to compensate for the late start too?

And there aren't clans that planned their ebs to find that clans finishing 5 minutes later than them got drops while they didn't? Hmmmmm

This is lazy

3. I'm not sure if the event will finish later. But that's actually a good idea. I don't think I've seen that raised in the thread. You should email the devs :)

I dunno how the timing works. Don't shoot the messenger :lol: I assume they picked a time, for example 5pm, and any ebs started AFTER that got rewards.

4. I did mail them.. I said "Clans plan ebs to get a head start on drops. Your 'fix' was lazy and far from fair" I think that covers it 

5. I suppose they tried to rectify the situation as best they could. I wouldn't mind some clarification on the timing bit though.

But having the event end a few hours later to compensate for a few hours lost is actually a decent idea.

6. that's why NORTH KOREA hated so much western country....capitalisme is all about greedy..rich peeps getting richer,poor peeps getting poorer....

7. No they didn't do it the best they could. They make the same mistake near enough every event and usually take the time to individually compensate those clans affected. They're trying to cut corners and it's not good enough.

8. Perhaps there was something different this time? I don't know. Only the devs can provide the answer as to why they've done it like this this time. However it's past the third page of the thread and this is a difficult question so they'll likely ignore it and hope the problem goes away. I wouldn't expect them to change it if they haven't already. It might not be good enough but the devs aren't good enough :lol:

9. Hmm so devs only want lb and huge spenders ( I mean build complete getting worthwhile rewards, they don't need to spend after all as another thread proved ).
    No change to balance the drop rates yet again.

Those who need the good to grow the least get it for free. Those who need the gold to grow have to pay to play. Seems legit.
    Def not worth spending on this event.

And having to collect more than one item totally ruins this event for smaller players.
    Bad enough my size as a hansel. God help smaller players. They are screwed.

10. :lol: Just like any regular week then. LB chasers, alts growing for free, extra funds for pots and allies, wc ads, a little banter and trolls, ally prices going back to inflation rates, blah blah blah. ;) hey, where are the gifs?

11. So where are the keys to open the chests??? I've got a chest but there's no key option in my market place!! Gonna fix this and maybe compensate us all??

12. Alchemy box is not working pls look into

13. Was really hoping for part 3, this was kinda lame tbh. Wanted gear, I have literal tons of elements

14. Looks like even the devs themselves are giving up on this app they used to bend over backwards to remedy their screw ups now they just shrug it off with a oops my bad n send out a worthless xtal.No wonder ppl are slowly but surely slowing their game play.

15. So I'm confused, can I get rewards from both inferno and aqua events or is it limited to one?

16. You can get rewards from both :)

17. Well as I suspected...all of a sudden it's magically appeared, but no comment from ATA. Please draw you own conclusions on that :)

18. Umm you restarted! They were there after start on all three platforms.

Get something other than smoke signals for wifi!

19. Don't really think it's fair the rewards for PvP blitz are so low.

50 items for 2.5k?

20. You guys just don't learn do you?

Poor blitz rewards = low participation.

Low participation = no competition

No competition = no XTAL usage.

No XTAL usage = no money for you from the blitz.

How many times do I have to tell you that you are losing money by neglecting PvP?!