Brave the Elements Returns!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 10, 2016.

1. Thanks for responding, I'll be looking forward to it!

2. Screw the damned free crystal. My clan (and others) were finishing huge EBs. ASOF here and a crystal as an apology? That is pathetic.

3. You prob started it before event started

4. Where's the key to open these alchemia chests?

5. ATA you published a start time for the event of 12:00PM PST. You need to honor your commitment to the start time of the event. Put forth the effort to compensate the few clans that completed their ebs in the time that elapsed while you corrected your problems. Your current proposed solution of a free crystal is unprofessional and unacceptable.

6. I love all these comments like this, they know y'all aren't gonna quit over one eb, unless half of KaW goes on strike the devs won't care, so calm down its one eb on an event that only a smaller portion of kaw even cares about.

7. Oh, look! More silver bars ;)
    Increase the amount more. BC cs has quadrupled, wouldn't it be nice to have 2x the previous events' silver bar rewards? :lol:

8. Silver bar rewards for aqua/inferno events have always been low. The event isn't about silver bars. And probably the only reason they're included is so everyone doesn't go nuts cause they're not part of the rewards. The main focus is the aqua and inferno.

Nice devs. I'm so glad you changed it up it. Oh look. You've split the tokens into two. That's different. You're listening at last :roll:

9. To those questioning why there are two pieces... Would you rather it was 'hunt the eb' like the last element event? (I would but I'm sure I'm in a masochistic minority lol)

More importantly, are the missing drops actually being fixed? It doesn't usually take this long 

10. Check your calculations first. If you are that good in math, in average you will get more SB from this 1-week event compared to the previous 2-week events. Plus, more free aqua and inferno. :roll:
    It's a compensation for having no eq as a reward.

11. The two paths is basically 2 events in one. So technically, it's a 2 week event put into one week. To get the same silver bar payout in this promo as the last two I'd need to make 12k items...in a week. But I'd be getting a whole different tier. Let's compare the top tier of this one with the top tier of the last one. 6k is the max tier before the top ranked ones which gives you 1k sb. If you manage 6k in both paths you get 2k sb. The last promo had 15k for 2k sb (hence you're actually getting the same sb payout). If you made 15k in the last 2 promos you make 4k sb. So no you actually won't get more in this promo than the last two. You'd actually get less or the same. It'll mostly depend on whether you focus on one path or both and depend on which tier you go for (can't really make the comparison if someone managed the lowest tier in the last and the top in this one). If you get around the same tier (i.e. 5k in last and 2.5k in both paths) you'll get about the same sb payout. If you're managing higher tiers than previous then obviously you'll get more. It's designed this way I believe cause devs assume people will pick one or the other, not both. Though personally I get some of both.

Silver bar payouts have always previously been lower in aqua/inferno events. Actually, from memory, they've raised the silver bar pay out I think. Not 100% sure though. Devs don't include tiers in threads anymore so I can't check :( But it seems higher.

12. You are comparing a 1-week event to 2-week events. The computation should be half not doubled! Half the effort for the same or more amount.
    Now, tell me which is better 700sb for a 1-week event or 900sb for a two-week event?
    :roll:

13. I am comparing a one week event to a 2 week one because you did in your post...

It has been halved. 5k in the last even got 900sb I think? Something like that. 2.5k in this event gets 500. It's been made proportional on the assumption that players will follow one path. i.e. In a two week event you manage 5k so logically in a 1 week event you make 2.5k

14. 2.5k should be halved. So it's 1250 for inferno and 1250 for aqua.
    Look at the sb reward for 1250 and double that. (aqua+inferno)

15. Again, devs have obviously made the assumption that people will follow one path, not both. They've halved the events according to that assumption. Which makes sense. 2 week event = 5k = approx 900 sb. 1 week event = 2.5k = 500 sb.

If you choose to follow both parts, it's essentially like participating in two 1 week events or one 2 week event. Ergo the rewards reflect that. 2.5k in both paths = 5k = 1k sb = same as 5k 2 week event.

16. If you were trying to say why is there 350 sb for 1.25k but 500 for 2.5k then yeah, not sure why they've done it that way. It should be proportional and be 700 (or 250 for 1.25k). Your point isn't really clear... :roll:

17. Silver bars that, two weeks this, blah blah blah.... Where's my drop from last night's lotl?

19. Nuh uh not good enough, many clans deliberately time their ebs to finish after the point where drops usually start. They need to be sorted... 1 xtal is not equivalent to 1300 shards