Brave the Elements Returns!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 10, 2016.

1. What happened to part 3?

2. Thanks for the quick fix !! :) .. But 1 xtal ? Lots used more then that last eb expecting drops

3. It'll come in the future :)

4. No equipment? Why try?

5. Thanks for the free crystal, still waiting on the drops thowink, wink 

6. Is that the same time you'll come to you senses and stop confusing us with pimd noob?

7. Smoke signals = prima shard

8. Where's our drops ??

9. Thanks for the crystal but, where are our missed drops? You can't make up the event rules as you go along...

11. Good call ata! I'm running low on aqua and inferno lmao

12. The free xtal KAW wide is a poor compensation my smallest acc got drops and then received a xtal,kindly check clan histories and give out the drops that were supposed to be given.Yes it's work for you but isn't that what you are supposed to be doing,also the 2nd LIGNABELUA eb is still locked going on a yr now isn't it time for its release.

13. Why the sudden change on token drops? Before it wasn't broken into 2 drops?

14. To encourage people to run to hte clans

15. So...an event on top of an event that's been running?? Makes absolutely no sense. Are you hurting that much from your donation the other day that now you're encouraging hte again. This new event sucks

16. Why break it into two shards?? You just made its completely worst by splitting it up? It make no sense unless you want people spending more money. It useless for low level rewarding ebs, basically cash cropping.

17. Where is chapter 3 at? And no, I dont mean this "Chapter 3 of brave the elements" smh

18. A free xtal for the inconvenience? Sorry, but that's not gonna cut it for me Grant :(

19. I accept your apologies.

20. No drops from war?