Brave the Elements Returns!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 16, 2016.

2. Oh look it must be one of the Devs hard at work at their other job cause they so poor

3. Gee, I guess I am one of the stupid ones who also did not convert in time. Seems I am not alone here.
    Gee, I guess it was stupid to wait till the end to see how many I had and then divide up accordingly to maximize the rewards.
    Gee, I guess it was stupid to think the devs would leave the conversion items up past the event finish time, guess I should have read their original post.... or their late update post....
    Gee, I guess we need to rush to close this event up so we can start the next one soon..... hurry hurry
    Gee, what a waste of time.

4. Regarding the Prolific Plunderer spells not stacking, we are looking into this and will work to get this resolved ASAP. Thanks for your patience and understanding, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

5. Hey it takes talent to pull off a maneuver like that

6. Do you think you could extent some "patience and understanding" for some of us that made a mistake as well and let us convert these prima tokens to Aqua or Inferno tokens. It won't effect the top 100 and such, just the basic rewards so we don't blow 2 weeks worth of gathering worthless tokens.
    Thanks for your consideration...

7. Those pallets don't stack either

8. Do you think you could extent some "patience and understanding" for some of us that made a mistake as well and let us convert these prima tokens to Aqua or Inferno tokens. It won't effect the top 100 and such, just the basic rewards so we don't blow 2 weeks worth of gathering worthless tokens.
    Thanks for your consideration...[/quote]

They already gave people an extra hour, events end at the same time everytime, I'm sure you knew when event was ending, how much more do you really want??

9. Hate to say this peeps, but its your own fault for not converting. I'm all for blaming the devs for stupid actions *hint plunder bonus mistakes hint* *hint this entire promo hint* however, this was a improvement over the last version.

Instead of "Hunt this eb for this token" they decided "Hunt this eb & convert as you wish". Promo may have been bogus from the start, however its your own fault if you choose to hord then until the last possible minute & not convert them. I pulled 10k on both sides & 2.5k on both sides on my alt & had no issue acheiving my goals. I converted until I hit a certain tier then switched until I evened then out. They gave everyone an extra hour after the promo stopped dropping to convert. Unfortunately you can only blame yourself at this point.

10. They already gave people an extra hour, events end at the same time everytime, I'm sure you knew when event was ending, how much more do you really want??[/quote]

A 4 hour window to convert after the event is over. Seriously, what is the rush? Even a day to convert.
    I like the idea of tokens that you could convert to either aqua or inferno. That is a great idea and gives the user the ability to choose which is best for them. A+ for that idea.
    But to find out how many you can get before converting if you are close to the next level, then it will take till the end of the event. And then you have to be on to convert at that time. Don't tell your boss you are taking company time to play a game.
    It is not the end of the world here, but it was not well thought out.

11. Tried to collect my rewards but didn't get my Inferno plunder spell, message saying Error, spell recharging, please cast again in 30 mins and now can't even get Help page to load, 503 server unavailable! Oh dear! Even getting an error whilst trying to post this 

12. Yes BatDog, I take responsibility for not converting. I know I should have read it and understood it the first time. But it does not hurt to ask since this is a new change to the old idea. Which is a good change in my opinion.

13. Can I have my 2nd spell please, never mind this recast in 30 mins rubbish! Can't even send an email to Support as KaW is in meltdown. If you're gonna run so many events at least be able to pay out at the end. Oh no an error message whilst trying to post this ! 

14. Smoke weed everyday...

15. SUPPORT

16. Second the support

17. Reality is, this is supposed to be fun. Seems like that is being taken from the game. If you are on the cusp of the next level, say 9872 and closing out an eb. Maybe you want to go all in for 10000 and if not split 5000 one way the rest the other if your not going to make it. Which is why one would wait to convert. Havin a 1hr window limits those that can't be online 24 7.

18. Couldnt convert because of lag. Please give some extra time

19. Still never stopped you from converting on the previous 14 days & extra hour they provided.