Brave the Elements Returns!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Spells don't stack and u get one or the other first if u try b*********** s******** devs

2. Why did we only get 1 plunder bonus reward from event for doing both paths????

3. Umm my alts plunder bonuses aren't stacking. Are you serious? The rewards were already complete garbage now this?

4. Why only 1 hour to convert tokens? What's the rush. Would not 24hr make much more sense. I missed it by a few minutes as i don't use my phone at work. Now I have 9500 tokens which are worthless. This might be the end of kaw for me.

5. Hahaha, guess KaW didn't have enough problems and devs decided to add another 

6. Couldnt convert due to lag ,still had 15k to convert but was just spinning others in my clan had same problem ,plz look into ..

7. So I didn't convert in time. Are these worthless now?

8. Dun dun duuuuuun...

And you guys are surprised they messed this simple little thing up

9. For when they turn around and say "we told you so" because they didn't.. Bunch of noobs

10. Why did I get only one plunder bonus when I got 2,500 in both? Mind explaing that one devs...

11. Shouldn't have had 15k items sitting there at event end. You had 2 weeks to convert them. Why does everybody need a babysitter all the time?

12. Hit the aqua button and claim your chest then go to the inferno section and claim your chest there 2 routes so 2 chests.

13. I did. You only get one bonus. The plunder bonuses do not stack.

14. Mine did.

15. For the record some people do have the double plunder bonuses. But there happens to be more that ran into that glitch.

Let's see if they give us a comp or not once it's fixed.

16. Some peoples are stacking others aren't some have been rewarded only the lowest plunder spell if they opened that first. It appears to be hit or miss as tested with alts.

17. Are they different percentages? I got exactly 2,500 tokens on both sides. And was only given the 5% plunder bonus from the Aqua path.

18. Same here, 2 x 10k token but only one plunderspell

19. Where's my second plunder spell?!