Brave the Elements Returns!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 16, 2016.

1. This only should've been like a week promo or something.

2. Why are there no 3,000, 3,500, 4,000 and 4,500 marks? But only 2,500 then a jump to 5,000. It would not be fair some of who may have collected tokens in between the range of 2,500 and 5,000. Please could Devs do something about this issue?

3. Devs please dont do event with these ramdom rotations, its very frustrating, and really takes the fun out of the game. Who wants to chance running a 8-10hour eb that may not drop event items. As you well know, most people even those that havent wanted the events, wants to do as well as possible in the event running. Atleast if we as clans have idea to know what ebs are dropping can plan rotation to try and make event successful for all who want to participate.

4. The whole point is they can't cater to every single amount a player gets. They are tiers and they are the goalposts in place. Even if they lowered the tier values people would still complain about just missing out on a tier.

5. Dear denizens of KAW,

I have a question ... perhaps a silly question, I'm sure that y'all will let me know.

We collect "Prima Tokens".

We have the option of exchanging Prima Tokens for Agua Tokens or Inferno Tokens.

We have the option of balancing our exchange or going "all-in" on one side of the equation, in hopes of receiving the "top" rewards.

Obviously, there is some strategy associated with this. Not the least of which is seeing the current standings on the event page for the top rewards. Its rather like an eBay auction in that way. The path to success for the top rewards is getting in at the last minute above the other contestants.

The "event" ends in circa 23 hours.

Is it a mad dash as of the end of the event to redeem Prima Tokens for either Agua Tokens or Inferno Tokens? Do Prima Tokens go "poof" the moment that the "event" ends?

Or is there some time after the "event" ends that Prima Tokens may still be redeemed? When does the mad dash for the "top" "prizes" end?

Inquiring minds would like to know ... ...

6. While Prima Token drops will be ending at noon PST on March 1st, you will have an additional hour (until 1pm PST) to transform any Prima Tokens you have on your account, as well as open Alchemia Boxes. After 1pm PST, Alchemia Keys, Gold Alchemia Keys, and Azure and Crimson Drops will no longer be purchasable and any leftover Prima Tokens will not be able to be transformed into Aqua/Inferno Tokens to count towards your reward progress.

At 1pm PST we will look at the rankings and begin calculating rewards.

Hope this helps clear things up!

7. 32 prima tokens and 81 inferno drops didnt combine....? How is this possible? Did i forget something to do?

8. To help clear confusion

9. Thanks alot for such a idiotic event, WE DON'T NEED ANY EQUIPMENT EVENT NOW. We need wars, we need war season or a event 100% based on LOWLAND WARS (stop indi for 2 weeks ). Let us enjoy old kaw.

10. At the end of the day events mean free stuff and although paying players will usually do best it's not like you need to do b2b hte which was the main complaint about past events. Yes hte pays well however so do free ebs, mainly asof and lotl. It's not like you lose out by there being an event on seeing as you earn more for free.

11. Our clan not long ago finished TFO and in the eb history it say's we were awards prima tokens BUT there were none given. I am now loosing out on rewards because i am unable to convert tokens it say's i have BUT have not been awarded.

12. Epic battles stopped dropping Prima Tokens 22 minutes ago, so your last TFO shouldn't drop items. The devs just gave us an extra hour so we could convert our Prima Tokens.

13. Why the event is not over yet , and tokens for the battle is not charged already?

14. The epic battles is no longer dropping Prima Tokens. The developers gave us one hour extra so we could convert our Prima Tokens! :)

15. Drops stopped and the promo is still running.. Wth KawCom?

16. Read page 1 it explains the extra hour is to convert, everyone would be moaning if they needed to convert and extra 10 tokens for next tier and their gold fishes swimming lessons overran by 10 mins and they didn't make it back in time

17. Nobody reads these things... That's pretty silly though.. Pretty silly indeedī€Ž

18. Wait..extra hour is over.. i thought we have 1hour after timer stopped

19. What the F.... Devs. You take the conversion option away 1 hour after the event is over???? How about something more reasonable like one day for those of us that can't watch the game 24/7. Really....
    This is a complete waste of time if we can't convert.

20. Believe it or not the world doesn't revolve around you. Why wait until the end to transform all your tokens? Transform them during the event