Block feature on forums

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by x_x, Oct 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think that proves my point, yeah? If you notice I actually go out of my way for you and RONI’s threads. So don’t feel super special.

Only difference is Roni doesn’t get that tight little booty booty hurt over every small comment. Can’t imagine you being able to take long, raging comments.

3. You guys are butt hurt by my existence

The fact I create threads people enjoy infuriates you, imagine that

4. yo fo reel u last mofo to be talking about butthurt X ...communist loser RL got you on perm butthurt duty try to accomplish something in life (ANYTHING) then maybe someone will give a flying flip about what your feable crippled lump of worthless flesh you call a brain has to spit out. 

5. We are butthurt by your existence ...at least I am so do us all a favor and stop

....existing 

6. Poo jabber is cult of yogurts alt .

7. Pretty sad and pathetic really you only been back a few days cult of yogurt you dont even know X_X . You left kaw a few years ago when vixy of sicnoc had her clan .

8. That's... Quite an assumption

9. WRONG
    iPhone
    
    

10. Uhm didnt you just cry about me comment on everything you do?and now you want me to write you a song?
    Im confused or is it you that are?

11. Keep talking smack people you can't hold me accountable so my notariety grows .....

...WINNING!!! 

12. lol yes butthurt X_X don't wanna get reminded why he's an instructor at a community college teaching poly Sci cause he couldn't pass the bar exam 

13. lol right??? He's beyond entitled and delusional ...straight up pathological pseudo intellectual literally wants the ability to talk as much as he wants with the ability to silence anyone else with a dissenting voice....

COMMUNIST!!!! PERIOD!!!! 

14. Don't talk to me.

15. x_X idiot yeah noones forcing us to read your stupidity ...but it's like if you live in NYC and your just trying to go about your business walking down the street and you get accosted by crazy man screaming out bible verses on his bullhorn....

...no one wants to hear it so shut your stupid face already 

16. Re: Block feature on fo

No ones taking to you half ass coward who can't take a stand either way 

17. Re: Block feature on fo

Just because I'm not taking your stand doesnt mean I'm not taking a stand. Perhaps you should have your handler explain that concept to you.

18. I think you missed the point, I don't care that other people have opinions counter to mine

It's one reason why I create threads is to get the conversation going

It's about the people who change the topic, spam, and disrupt the thread with impunity and the mods do nothing to punish those who break the forum rules, the mods are allowing the same thing to happen that's going on at universities

Where someone who is speaking is getting shouted down for the purpose of censorship

Stay on topic and I don't care what you say

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.