Black Hand vs. Clan A Family

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Abc123DoRayMe (01), Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What clan has a statless alt runnin the show or do OSW clans now use spokespersons?
    Ban statless forum wannabes pls..thx
    Back to my National Enquirer✌️

2. Never have, as you well know. Thanks for the sweet payout the other day BTW. 

3. Oh my favorite jokes.

Black and Orange Hand

4. U ran from ig war. C'mon now

5. What happened to white hand?

6. Support

7. Support

8. Geophyst has some decent allies.

9. And you know this cause Chubs told you? Ss or it didn't happen.  also thanks for being the leakiest hansel in Fury, Russian. Always know where I can clear my troops.

10. Only I can be abcc ban this account :(

11. Monkey nuts I'm afraid to break it too you but for like the fortieth time I didn't run I was kicked from yafi. I know you struggle to comprehend this but why would I run from a joke of an osw I received next to zero inc in month's but hell if clutching at a fantasy straw makes you feel better then by all means clutch away. Oh an blazey for once I was actually meaning my comment as a complement to the black hand you where a leader N ferocious warrior in.

12. Let's make this good, need more clans to join war....

13. like always only trash talk on forums but no inc shame how most good fighters turned into eb warriors

support to black hand

14. I'm not sure why this is even up for discussion? Frog is one of the biggest war running excuse making players the game has to offer. He joins a war clan. A fight breaks out. He conveniently leaves for an ee war and never goes back, then joins another war clan and does the same thing. Frog will always fall back on the old ss or it didn't happen routine. He is a runner, a whiner, a liar and a Noob. No question about it.

15. Do I see a cf request from you anywhere? NO!!!!

You got kicked from Yafi, not kicked from the war.

I don't care what your reason for running from the war is. Make any excuse you want. Until you CF on twiccs wall, which I don't see, you are classified as a runner. Not sure what you don't understand about that runner man.

16. Lol alison! How would you know? Never warred against you. Easy to post crap on the forums, harder to prove. You are still butthurt cause you blame Troll and I for getting you forum banned. Not my fault you don't know when to keep your mouth shut.

Chubbs is also one to talk, since he's famous for making backdoor deals to keep from getting stripped.

17. Why the hell would someone ever cf from new age

18. Go Black Hand!

Boo to Clan A!!!

(Best of luck, jerks!)

19. Oo____fraud____oO = osw runner I wouldn't wanna admit it either but you are sorry.....Where were before Wario? iG ? IG cf yet? No? Did you cf before joining Wario ? No?

20. Lol you wanna get into that again? Not sure why you care so much anyway Chubbs. I didn't care the first time I heard you try to bargain and buy your way out of getting stripped, but if your going to talk crap about things you don't fully know about so am I.

Not going to badmouth iG in the forums cause I don't pretend to be a saint. Basically my habit of heading out to EE war whenever I felt like it didn't bode well with everyone there. Hey it's a game and there are only so many rules I can take.

At least I didn't make deals with the enemy to protect my allies.

By the way your 193mil payout is pretty decent. Haven't failed once yet. Keep up the leaks. ️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.