BFA/BFE/Pots/Spells CS conversions.

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Rusted_Knight_of_Serenity, May 15, 2015.

1. Good thread but there's one mistake I noticed. Not every piece of Equipment is a static stat increase. For example this big bad sword dropped from figures of death is increasing spy attack and attack by 10%(!). So it works just as your usual bar. Let's say your spy attack is 1.000.000. The sword I don't know the name of will boost your stats by 100.000. But once you're at half bar it'll only give you 50.000, because the 10% are related to your current strength/troop bar.

Hope it was understandable️

2. So...what you're saying is...all those bonuses are a teeny-tiny fraction of real (building) stats?

Seriously though. Great info, and worth the read.

3. And as argoli said above...percentage based equipment is variable and static is static. A good mix isn't a bad thing.

4. The 10% stat bonus of the abyssal sword is a huge bonus and dwarves all other equip for abyssal builds except while hitting out of pin.

Take a 30m att stats build (bonus to ally stats ofc), this corresponds to 1,5b raw att stats at full troops. This would take the sword up to a 150m bonus at full troops. Compare this to the approx 30m static raw stats from the best gear around for the weapon slot and you'll realize that the sword tops it until your troops go down the 20% level... Pretty overpowered, isn't it?

5. I wish I tried this hard for a "sticky" * moonface emoji

No
    Support

6. Updated my thread! Thanks for catching that!

7. Finally. Thanks

8. Excellent thread

9. I threw up in my mouth a little when I read the second sentence.

But good job.

10. Very good thread :) thanks for taking the time to type it up 

11. Took him 2 months to type it on his phone.

12. Lmao.
    Ye, this info been known fo 5 years brah stop tryin for VK you won't get it

13. Not everyone has been playing for five years and I still get players you have 3 year achievement badges asking me questions about this.

I also think it's funny people think I am aiming for VK. It's a joke honestly. As much as I've pissed off the Developers and the Moderators I would never get that award.

These guids are here to help players who do not know this information, mainly new players.

And leave this thread.

14. No problem bud!

15. Impressive rusty! Good job

16. Holy smokes! All that content from OP to say others see your cs as 2% of the raw stats you see.

Anyone who doesn't get that after your first paragraph, is beyond educating anyway.

Not sure why the alfabet diarrhea in that post, but hey ... What do I know...

17. I've had to go into detail a few times with people. Some people need to see examples to understand the math.

Everyone learns differently mate.