Bend over ( Recruiting)

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Evil3, May 28, 2017.

1. Support to Bend Over

2. We destroyed bia then blessed you idiots with a cf we have no problem destroying bia again if anythings left

3. So he's right and you're now trying to save face by calling him a fairy? Lul

4. K I guess not gonna argue with alts lol :)

5. Congrats on confirming what he said, and congrats on being able to nolife a mobile game too I guess lul

6. Hello ,i really wanna join a war clan.But i have no osw experiance as my reference.Can i still get in ?

7. Cs not high enough sorry my guy :(

8. You wrote the only requirement is loyalty.What is the c.s needed ?

9. 80-100m cs minimum

10. What constitutes proof of OSW experience?

11. Thats funny because my main is 35mcs and you came on my wall asking me to join.

12. Pm

13. We're uping the cs bro sorry your so butthurt atm

14. lol why would i be butthurt ? You came to me on my wall & it's still there it's roni and i aint a bro.

15. Kyro you're honestly so stupid.

16. you would have been kicked first 10s in lol no one likes u here my wall post was strictly for fun ;)

17. That's twice you spelled my name wrong lol but Im the idiot who is kyro?

18. Autocorrect.

19. U came to me,not me knocking to get in get it right .And my reply was i have a home clan already
    .And no one likes me ?!! That's the response of what true osw warriors get for being good at what they do.If your liked then that means your too soft.And there's hardly any true blackhand in that clan.So really you shouldnt live off the reputation of the original b.h
    Even right up to the day blackhand
    shut its doors none of those in bend over now were in blackhand on closing day.They had left months n months ago.