Balanced vs Mixed Builds - The Truth (Updated for all Tiers)

Discussion in 'Guides' started by IlIlIlIlI-Versa-IlIlIlIlI, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Great thread versa now explain why my buildings keep disappearing

2. First, check your linked accounts. You may have someone linked to your account who got ahold of enough info to do so. If there is no devices that you don't recognize, email support@athinkingape.com explaining your situation.

3. I disagree, first of all foundry has 0% boost from plunder as the base then we go to circle it had 2.5% boost for plunder over foundry and Titan had 5% boost over foundry mix foundry and Titan u come to 2.5%? Same thing as Balancing them also u talking about Strength per troop that does matter on the Regeneration rate would b easier to sit on a Balanced build but u take into account that its takes 2 more hits to even pin a Balanced build might not b much but their Strength doesn't fall as quickly as the mix build, lower Strength mix build who's Strength falls quicker as they are hitting or being hit to a Balanced build are gonna b at a Disadvantage when first hitting,  mix build aren't worth it  blah Probably sound drunk 

4. The only way the mixed build is stronger is if they're at equal troops. That's important to know, only if they're equal troops. Throughout an unload, a balanced build is stronger. While regening, the mixed build is stronger(for +T4), and the differences are really small anyways(for T5 it starts at like 3k and ends at 8k difference in cs per building).

5. Can you please change that god awful teal colour I can barely read it on my iDevice

6. Drunken, when you have a 1:1 ratio of defensive and offensive troop buildings, plunder can be considered to be boosted by 2.5% for all troop buildings instead of 5% for half of the troop buildings.

Also, Res is correct and I have pointed it out many times in the actual thread, this only happens when both build types are at equal troops levels. This means that if you're fighting from a pinned state, mixed is better. From a full unload, balanced is also slightly better. It's completely about your own play style.

Finally, I'll change that cyan sometime today, I know it sucks to read :lol:

7. I like it but could you change that light blue? Very hard to read.

8. Mind=blown. Thanks for the read Versa!! This was exactly what I was looking for!!

9. I really enjoy this thread Versa

10.  Great thread Versa......thanks for the info

11. Basically you get more the plunder advantages and attack advantages.

12. Nice now for spy's bild

13. Great read, good job.

14. 1 atk and 1 def doesn't add up to the sane numbers...

15. Um if u have a mixed build and half of your troops only deliver defense then u would need to subtract them trrops from your count before you make your calculation that determine damage delivered from indivual troop ,right?