Balanced vs Mixed Builds - The Truth (Updated for all Tiers)

Discussion in 'Guides' started by IlIlIlIlI-Versa-IlIlIlIlI, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Re: Peace. :)

Seriously!?!? I state this build at the bottom of my thread when I first made it. This building has always been here but you just chose to ignore it. Read the thread, especially the end, it is sitting right there.

2. This will be my last comment on this

if what you say is true then 4mil cs on the defensive side of attack type buildings is stronger then 4milcs on the defense side of balanced buildings.

That is not true. Try to listen when other ppl try to tell you something. It's an interesting math thing you found, not a hidden mechanic. Hidden mechanic is something like the "bully" mech or something you can't see.

That is all ty

3. Wow, do people not know how to read? Seriously, it's all about troop counts. Corsair, you don't know anything about the data, all you did was bring up a philosophical fact of what weighs more a pound of this or a pound of this. Again, given that both builds are at the same exact troop count, the mixed is stronger. That is all Im saying but I guess people don't understand that :lol:

4. Verse. My gawd.

5. My build is so screwed up. People just decided to call me "attack heavy hybrid". :lol:

6. Well... here's how I look at it. Versa *might* have stumbled on to a better eb build. I'm still skeptical, but willing to admit it is possible. PvP wise, this would be a silly thing to try because stats DO matter. Your total strength at the time is the main factor, not the strength of the individual troops. Another thing is what build would make the most gold? About the same? Even less? Need to take multiple factors into account, not just eb damage. Eb damage in itself varies greatly, and without a huge sample size you're likely not to see the truth.

7. I'll show you the data reed, follow back 

8. I've been lurking this thread for a while, and you've been getting a lot of competition, Versa.

Too me, what you're saying makes sense. I'll try to pummel out my own calculations soon, and post them here with my own explanation, and see if we can come to a conclusion.

9. It's just becuase of static defense.

10. This is because people dont understand that Im talking about troop counts being the same. Basically if you fight from pin, the 3 regens (ee war 15 minute ko) are stronger with the mixed than with the balanced. From an unload, the blanaced will be stronger until it gets to the point where it is either pinned or below it's "extra population cap" then it can be weaker than the mixed. Its all situation based. If you are coming out of ko, the mixed will be stronger, skimming an eb, the balanced will be stronger. Until that balanced build receives its extra regens, it has the potential to be weaker if the mixed build has the same amount of troops.

It is all based on troop levels. If balanced has 24,000 troops and the mixed has 24,000 troops. The mixed will be stronger. If balanced has 30,000 troops and mixed has 24,000, of course the balanced is stronger because it has more troops. Just like if i say the mixed has 30,000 troops and the balanced has 24,000, the mixed will indefinitely be stronger.

The whole premise of this page is to state that the mixed build is stronger than the balanced build in pinned states because both builds receive the same exact regen rate and troop lose per attack.

11. what is really funny is that you think base stats have anything to do with who wins a war.

12. Lol yeah. Wars tend to go like this. Attack with all pots and have bo def pots. Bfe and towers helps the most for def.

13. This wouldn't be a good eb build, @whoever said so. The balanced build would make way more cash, and when you're dealing with a strength difference this small, it doesn't matter in ebs. Heck, hardly matters in PvP. A single pot would throw the difference.

14. Bumping this very useful thread

15. I actually already knew this :p I've never been a fan of balanced buildings

16. didn't read lol.
    #VersaforVK

17. It's actually a nice read. And that's coming from someone that Hates reading :(