Aztec Empire

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Tekkadan, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Someone can't get over nothing Lmfao. Awp been inactive.... To the max. Keep off thread with your wannabe hardbooty posts.

2. You don't viggo. Damn kids still thinking they can go inactive and claim to do anything. Letting BH do all the hardwork now :) carry on with the inactivity

3. Wizards were gone well before BH joined... And BH aren't even targeting Aztecs particularly.. Also rocket.. How come your sitting in hte? And what happened to space wasteland and whatever the other lil fail clan you owned?

4. Oh dear

5. you have friends in aztec ....? , lol ok and ice is the imbecile........

6. Can't get over two little clans. Bro I destroyed so many little clans back in the day with Jordan. Omg ima keep on talking about it the rest of my kawreer. Woooo lol... Get over it man your inactive 99% of the time. You don't hit me. You are a failure. Forum warrior, Sharp get off my thread.

7. Your the war runner and your calling him the failure?

8. Your an inactive trash talker too. Get off my thread, I'm no runner... no Inc and a big waste of my time.:) now stop coming back before your big mouth gets shut and we both know that once that happens consider yourself defeated cause that's all y'all good for.

9. I'm the inactive trash talker that made you run from Aztec. In all honesty aztec would be better having this locked and have a thread made by someone who isn't a war runner.

10. Didn't Make me run lmfao you never gave me inc. Now since I've asked you multiple times to leave my thread, enjoy your ban.

11. Please keep osw trash talk off this thread, make your own thread if you want to talk about that.

12. Guess you Aztecs needed a moral boost, I don't blame you. :D
    Well, history shows that the Aztecs were once a great empire, but, as all empires, they eventually fall. Come will it be the day for such evidence to occur, will it be this OSW or the next. For now enjoy your time as a Aztec clan for we shall never give up the fight. AWP

13. How are you going to win while in pin?

14. Aztecs will be fine. Move along kiddies.

15. Great family Aztec they back down from anyone I've warred against Aztec now I look forward to Fighting with them in the future

16. Good family. SUPPORT

17. Lol that's funny

18. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.