Aztec Empire

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Tekkadan, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Be gone thy demon!! Kylerstern. Leave this thread. Your trolling will not be accepted here. Continue and be prepared for a forum ban :)

2. Ironically OP ran from Aztec pretty quick

3. Ironically Sharp still talks trash from inactivity and no inc :) awp still the same ol same boring little kids. stay off thread of your here to derail Sharp.

4. Support to a good family of clans ️

5. thank you extreme we at Aztec appreciate your flattering. but that won't save you lol

6. Really? You're that much of an imbecile? My comment was strictly in praise of the fact I have a lot of friends in aztec. It is a good family of clans. Glad to see you're too ignorant to realize that ️

7. c'mon say what u really mean lol
    Ice pokes a lil fun n u go all rude on him

8. Updated:) Again lol.

9. that all get butthurt to easy. what's a osw with out a little jabs here and there lol

10. Rocket announcement: Mucho feedback about the dark red being hard to read :) will be changed shortly.

-Blast off

11. Jabs r cool but if u get trolls stooping to name calling I'd say u got someones goat lol

12. they all get mad to easy. guess all that fake gold they lose gets to them

13. Done, Colors updated.:) enjoy. Took 20mins of hardwork bb codes sure are hard to use with handheld devices.

14. Was just wondering what happened to Aztec Wizards and Relentless Aztecs? 

15. Why is op not in Aztecs? hmmm

16. It sure got to Mike! :lol:

17. I could of swore there were more clans on that list when this started. But like you guys keep saying, we don't hit you guys lol. >.>

18. Hate the coloured writing

19. Pffft I bet mutal cf is coming in their osw. That's how most osw will end

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.