AWP Nubs

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Tekkadan, Mar 23, 2015.

1. I'm a war runner, or war ruiner... Umm yeah I'm that.

2. To all the people trying to protect Rocket.
    I agree 100% that real life comes before KAW and any OSW in it. Because of this, I respect when someone has to leave clan due to RL problems.
    However, this is not the case for Rocket. You are telling me that he was too busy to participate in the OSW, but had enough time to make a forum thread and defend himself here? BS.
    He is a war runner. Why are you guys protecting someone that chose his own entertainment over his clan?

3. I am just amazed that Aztec is protecting this runner, instead of farming him, and demanding that he locks this thread.

4. We don't protect Rocket, he doesn't ask or need it. He has been a friend to the clan a long time, and likes to do his own thing. We don't take the game so serious, that we get mad at friends for that.

5. Exactly Doom ;) Now lets focus on awp.... Why have all requests for a system war been denied?? Awp is only good @ NOTHING but taking a beating & being allyless & potless. They have maybe 6 original awp members still there lol. All others were lulled in by dull & erup (2 accts that stay pz & watch as rest of clannies get stripped & pounded on. I have still yet to be stripped XD Guess they are too busy hitting cr alts that are 50+ on cr XD

6. Mack that's their strategy. If you start wars with everyone, you can claim no one beat you. Because you can say "look how many clans it took". The fact is this stopped being an osw when GAW left the war.

7. Bong got awful quiet XD Lick those wounds like a good boy XD Dullstuff & glenn will teach you to play dead like a good lil doggy ;) & Yea i wink @ them bcus they are my GIRLS over there ;) ;*

8. Yes let's focus on why Clan A HQ has declined all requests for a system war.

9. Disregard this entire message, I was obviously mislead. While I was in AWP I thought they were nice people, we got along had some laughs everything was good, I smacked around a few Aztecs, and some Aztecs smacked me around.

Not even 2 days after I leave AWP, we (LSA) see Sharp running his mouth about LSA in world chat, and then later trashing us on forums (As Sky warned me would happen but I gave them benefit of the doubt :lol: )

I'm not going to sit here and resort to the childish and petty insults I referred to in my original post, I ll just say I now think lowly of this clan because of Sharp. If he had an issue with me or mine we would've more than welcomed some incoming hits.

Support Aztec

OmegaLSA

10. They probably didn't accept your request because they don't have the time to play around with a clan that's self-destructing by picking a fight with any clan they can goad into an osw. Probably didn't think about that one did u? :roll:

11. So you're challenging a clan you're in osw with to a system war? LOL

Aztec has been around for ages, AWP only a few months. Whoever is winning this osw Aztec still looks bad lol, getting smacked about by a clan as new as AWP.

12. Someone clearly doesn't have a clue about this war a post is a post i guess Hate On My Friend Hate On.

P.S Awp is Hitting Back April Fools Is Over Noob....:)

13. Wow, Just wow.

One of the most stupid comments i have ever seen in my KaWLife,
    For one AWP is dead we are not been smacked about we are all sat with allies unless inactive.
    where as they are all sat potless and stripped.
    Plus what does length of the clan have to do with it, So from your mostly backwards logic if i was to go start a clan with say 40 friends today and declare osw on anyone and just sit dead that clan would look a total mess and getting smacked around because of long osw.. haahah go away :)

14. Why do people keep calling this an osw? I realised after 2 days it wasn't an osw. I would call it aztec farming a bunch of noobs who are desperately trying to get noticed by shooting their mouths of constantly, I take 0 inc everyday. Does that really sound like an osw? Awps claim to fame is gonna be a bunch of idiots constantly mouthing off to different clans and getting owned. What a mighty bunch of warriors ha, pathetic losers more like. Vital signs is clearly a moronic awp fan boy who doesn't have a clue. Feel free to join them and see who's getting slapped about you clown

15. So when you're sub clan run from the osw that was because....

Probably just ashamed to wear the Aztec tags ;)

16. We might be potless and allyless but we are still fighting.

17. 6* of you are still fighting, so yes credit goes to some of you fighting for a dead council, And ofcourse you wasnt even part of this slaughter at the start, You mean the subs that what running tfo :lol:

18. Good time for some popcorn.

19. Yes they are full of it, couldnt even take me on alone . Always dtw while talking the talk on wc..... no allies and couldnt even assin through my sdt there losers fact. Aztec put it to bed geez

20. Vitalsigns you need to put up or shut up. Youve talked too much for a chump thats not even apart of this. Join awp & see what happens lol. As far as awp 'beating' someone... Yes they are beating us... They are beating us by racking up battle loses & being pz all day XD The dumbest thing ive ever heard was when this 1st started during event glenn said "i have 3000 battle losses already". Like thats somethingvto be proud of lol. I should start a clan & scrutinise everyone then when they start attacking me i dont fight back but i brag about all my losses & talk smack on wc & forums. Im gonna be a legend XD