AWP Nubs

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Tekkadan, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Not often I post, but sharp if your going to be quiet and eruption is also? What's the point of you guys logging on anymore

2. Anonymous war pig

3. 1st: This thread was made because your clan members wouldn't stay off Aztecs clan thread.

2nd: The other thread was a responce thread to the one y'all made. We all know most people only read the first bit of a thread and ignore everything else so the thread was justified.

3rd: what third thread?

You were up against Aztec, not all of Clan A. When Gaw entered, it was still only Aztec. WHEN zach Warhammer hit Taco(MSB leader) and then procceded to pm taco, and taco told him we weren't involved, it was still AWP/GAW against Aztec.

No, you're not.

When the other threads were locked there was no talk about y'all. None, zip, not a peep. Then oddly enough y'all show up on Aztec's clan thread like a bunch of poor little saps that had just lost their only means of being noticed to the kaw world.

Indeed, good day to you too.

4. 3threads???? Lol what? No clan A member or Aztec member has made you a thread. Only thread I see is this one. And it's obviously to help you fulfill that forum warrior need you have.

5. Just to clarify,

LSA is Land Sea Air - A team of players started by myself of current and past military members. I say team because we don't usually hang out in a clan together, but we come together for war. Now its more open to any loyal hardcore farmer, but I digress.

As to what LSA's involvement is in the AWP vs AZTEC conflict, :lol: its not much.

I do not know either sides story, nor do I care to hear them. Makki came to AWP to visit a friend, I came here to visit him, then blood came to visit me LOL. I have no issues with either clan, I just enjoy hitting people so it's what I've been doing - no hard feelings.

I think a lot of the trash talk from both sides is a bit childish, but as long as you're both having fun disregard my opinion.

This is actually my first time meeting AWP members, infact I've never even heard of them until the day I decided to come over here and see what's good. They seem like a good bunch. That being said there is no ties between LSA and AWP, the fact that 3 of us were here was explained above, and there is nothing else to it.

As nothing rude has been said about myself or my own, I feel no pressure to stay here. This is NOT my fight. It is just A fight, and I enjoy the conflict so will leave will I feel fit. If AZTEC decides to pursue me then I suppose my team will have to react accordingly but like I said there are no hard feelings.

Anyways sorry for the wall of text, Happy KaWing

OmegaLSA

6. Aztec couldn't farm with a hoe

7. We prefer to use tractors, they get more done. Hoes are a bit outdated.

8. Yeah? Great comeback

9. Or maybe you could pin me?

10. I thought it was quite the comeback. Well, considering how weak your insult was.

Also, why don't you pin someone yourself?

11. Yes would be nice to see some sign of life, however small.

Thanks for recognising my wittiness ;)

12. AWP is a disgrace. You should remove Anonymous from your name. You do not represent the connected. You should not exist.

13. I stripped you clean and all you have me was 8 failed inc it's funny you say this statement.

Gaw just the same as awp all bark no bite, atleast seiko gives inc. and some of your guys haven't trashed I'll give them that, only guy I got respect for over there is skull, hi skull 

15. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time to play on my phone

16. Enough time to forum warrior doeeee

18. I have about three hours a day to drink beer and laugh at Aztec. But it won't continue to be fun if they are going to keep stomping their feet and lying

19. I could really do without ashton

20. So you want me to fix it?