AWP Nubs

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Tekkadan, Mar 23, 2015.

1. I like turtles

2. I like trains

3. The ppl just dont stop coming outta the woodwork do they?? Who are these lsa guys?? I guess we will have to wait for erup to come tell us how Aztec 'offended' sum1 else lol. As with gaw we can clearly see lsa in awp helping awp. Whoever lsa is lol. I Cant wait for erups next chapter of forum warriors XD Gonna be good lol

4. Wait, what?

5. Type slower next time, some people can't read that fast :D

6. My name is destroyer in am officially running for my 254 forum post am a noob vote for me. Lol

7. Support. AWP = Nubs lel

8. Your sdt is cute

9. That comment makes zero sense.

10. @ eruption , time u brought your main out ? Actually all u alts in awp time to bring your mains out .

11. Tbh I thought immediately of AWPing nubs on csgo.

12. This is my main

13. We have ss of you throwing awp, under the bus, smart guy. I'm about 99% sure you were in awp when osw started, then ran. Yet you still keep fanboying. Tell you what if Aztec is so weak join your boys, or stop running your mouth in a clan not in osw punk.

14. This

15. Look it's eruption of tears. You might want to check again. Cause you seem to be pz at the moment. Although there isn't really any point because your a dead account. Potless, ally less, activity less, and hopeless. If you claim to never get any inc then why aren't you giving it out? Seems to me that give you full bars for you to use but never have. You said awp would fight and never surrender. Yet the only accounts that ever give any kind of inc are the ones from other clans joining in to help you. Sounds like your the ones trying to get anyone that will listen to fight your war. Isn't that why you are on here crying? Looks like you surrendered weeks ago. Moral of the story is awp= always weeping p well you know the rest

16. Update!!! Update!!! Eruption of tears still pz

17. Nobody cares

On the topic of little inc going your way. Considering there are now around 900 accts on your side, vs our 15 or so, you will just have to wait your turn

18. No i haven't had the pleasure of being in awp are you in your 30's, only people from the 80's use the word "punk" shouldn't you have more important life goals then to be a bully on a kids game, and no I'm not like your friend Rocket, i dont run like he did, and If i did I wouldn't be saying all this bull, like he is. You think you're so tough? 900-20 and you're still getting crushed. Don't worry boys, as I said it's only a matter of time.

Ps: Aztec is so weak i haven't received one Inc from them since the event, and all the Inc i got from them then was when the still had their pudding, Aztec is a joke, it's not funny anymore, so just stop...
    *drops the Mic*