AWP Nubs

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Tekkadan, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Just thought I'd our something's into perspective.

Aztec have posted three threads on this war:

•The first was by The former Az_Lord_Chaos_Tec's alt after stripped his secondary account of around 2T.
    -He bashed us that we were too scared to strip his main despite his main having even less Spy def.

•then the first AWP thread was released, this thread was backed up completely with screenshots, and was meant to be light hearted. You can call them 'selective ss' if you wish but the screen shots still remain to support the points we were trying to make.
    • Second Aztec thread was a response to that and had 0 ss or evidence. It basically was just azaloso calling us liars and using absolutely nothing to back up his claims.
    • then this thread by the 'non runner' rocket is the third thread aztec have posted.

Yet somehow, it is AWP that are the forum warriors? Slow down, we are two threads behind you aztec.

Now, for those of you saying, AWP cannot take you alone. Here is a short list of clans we hit/receive hits from, to put things into perspective.

Chaotic Pride
    Silent Resurgence
    Gods among wars
    Isnok Army
    Riders of the apocalypse
    Aztec
    Aztec Alliance
    RYSE (cf now in place)
    LOS-Blood Orchid
    Reb0rn Legacy

There's about 2/3 uncertainties with other clans that we were fighting at some stage. However if you expect our comparatively small roster to be able to distribute inc to every member of every clan in this list, then Id like to see you try.

Good luck to my enemies, Outnumbered wars are how I like to fight. Oh and aztec.. If/when we want a system war, we will declare it. We don't accept crap from you.

2. Lmao why do I need to be in awp for you to hit me? I talk crap about you nubs all the time on forums and you do nothing because you guys are an ass osw clan.

Can I get a handbag Mack? ;)

3. Lmfao there goes the "1v1000" bit XD Sure ill sell you a purse what color do you want?? Get bong n dullstuff one too. Yalls GIRLS are getting outta line... Time for me to put my Mack down on my awp GIRLS

4. & if yalls hussie wants to keep talkin smack tell her come out n say it lol. Her bein a snake brought all this bong stuff up anyway lol. & she knows who she is the blonde ditz of a scallywag XD Shes nun but a raggedy foot dragger XD

5. See Aztec may be in an osw with us but they give so little Inc we focus on other clans, i still have pots i still have bb and after 6 failed mp strips i still have allies

Aztec can't clear a single strip with their entire roster

Ps: bigtalk says we're pnz but in reality my last Inc was over an hour ago..... from sr not Aztec

Just some facts for you all

6. Id have stripped bigmack a long time ago but sadly he's got nothing to take. The guys a grade A goon. All his worthless account is used for is hitting hansels. When he comes across anyone his size he's nothing but a fail bomber.

7. You woulda stripped me already if you weren't such a coward XD Destroyer found dtw. Val you know i pinned your attk build while you wasted those crux chests XD Im ready for all you fools lol. Talk in my nf chumps lol

8. You just got pnz, still no inc?

And I'm not sure we would be stripping somebody with less than 50 bil in allies. Just saying. (Aka stripping you is not worth our time)

9. Bigmack is a known fail bomber. I had a crux chest onand he used over 6 xstalls to eventually pin 1 of my bars. The win rate was 10/100 total attacks.
    I then dropped 24 xstalls a while after.

When his clan was warring bh he done the same to bh members. He failed full bars on their attack builds and everyone just laughed at him.

10. You never ran 24 xstals on anyone & you will ONLY hit me with that ps alt. I may fail a few times but i bet BH respects me lol. If not then oh well i fought hard. I have much respect from Kotfe SE & others who have sparred with me ;) You are IRRELEVANT you big eb fairy noob or youd be in my nf XD

11. I didn't say I ran 24 xstalls on a player you muppet I used more chests and made a couple trill. It shows how little you effect me.

You fail a little? You crazy? You managed to scrape a win or 2 when I was very weak and you where full from your sixth xstall. Nobody respects yo ass. Your just a wannabe and your build sucks.

12. Lol. Keep em comin you big nub XD Your only good for hitting with ps acct XD You are the epitomy of a coward XD XD I promise you will regret sticking your nose in Aztec business lol. Now get in line with the rest of my GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS XD

13. Your a muppet. I've dated girls who used that "XD" face in texts constantly. Are you a girl?

I've had many threats from clans. And I laugh in the face of your threat. Anyway, I'm on vacation all this week, I'm chilling in the sun on the balcony right now with the mrs. Happy Easter, it's sad you still can't do anything to me even in my least active state.

14. Lmfao XD XD XD Time will tell lol. You will be crying soon enough XD

15. Keeping eagle,natural,scrap & bong dtw. Been on them all day. No return inc yet even from pin.

16. Your boring still want to know who awp are

17. If you're posting and u don't know who awp is, then you're just an irrelevant idiot who's trying to increase his post count......maybe u should join awp, they could use another forum warrior like You

18. Actually no I just want to know who they are but thanks for that anyone else?

19. God I just looked at your profile lmao next?

20. Any awp whoever you guys are I would love to join you pm me if you want.