Aurora Recruitment

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Sanguine, Oct 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KillerNumber was the reason for all of it. Once he left, we were easily able to form an alliance! 

2. Ahhh thanks for clarification Fray :)

3. Support to our allies!

PB excellent job on the thread,!

4. Support 

5. No support hera's a cowardly noob. If you leave during an osw and come back a few days later you're just a waste of space, time and energy. You're also a coward and don't deserve the slightest shred of respect.

6. ️ who pissed in your cereal 

7. I left because of school; I'd rather make school my priority over a game

8. Ah school.. The crappy days.

9. @Clumsy, wait, you think my temporary retirement was a ruse to run from OSW....? I genuinely had **** to take care of IRL. Of course you wouldn't know want thing about it having your ass holed up in League of legends all the time.

Right, I've taken care of most problems irl, now what do you want me to do? Stick to the sidelines and watch y'all take a beating? Yea, extremely cowardly of me to come back huh?

Now my i remind you that this isn't about the OSW not my retirement. Thanks :D

10. Like I said, reset or its just for attention

11. Hera, your retirement was for attention. We all know. Maybe it was to run from NWO who was obvi pounding you to retirement

12. Eh I can't lie on that one if I was still leadership in NWO I wouldn't Allie w/ Aurora,
    Hera starts a war over an eb fairy which then gets too "busy" then quits KaW then she just gets "busy" too so who knows.
    Anyways GL!

13. I don't really care for this war that happened. I have visited Aurora for a few days, got to know a few people.
    They are good people.
    I haven't visited NWO, and currently have no plans to.

This is a recruitment thread. Not a thread to talk about an old war on.

14. Sure it's a thread to talk about old war. Do you wanna join a clan where the leader uses a lame ass excuse to leave war to retire but not really retire and then bam war is over she reappears. Sounds like a real winner to me.

15. I returned for the war Conan, I stayed around till the en of the war, pay attention please.

16. This thread really isn't about my retirement nor the NWO vs Aurora OSW. If you want to talk about how much of an "attention whore" i am the follow button has always been there.

Please no more posts about retirement/OSW, this is a recruitment thread.

17. Nice thread bacon 

18. Werent both groups at war a week or so ago? Lol nwo vs aurora?

19. Whoops just read above posts lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.