Assertive Aggression

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Scrapster, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Ctt, send me your pretty pictures. I'll link them up for you.

And wearing tags a while after leaving a clan isn't exactly proof of anything. Just means they haven't spent 2 dollars on a name change yet.

2. he left and ran and made new clan, i dint think i have the ss of him leaving

3. Get off thread

4. Can you not upload or not prove it? 2 different things where I come from. Maybe you should ask your clan for advice before your next post.

5. im not gonna bother with someone who sells herself over the internet, we talk alot, i didnt ss the time he left when he did,sorry its about 5k msgs back atleast

6. 1. That seems like you just mentioned something against ToU. Whoops. Sorry about that report I just sent.

2. So, you are too lazy to prove it, and you expect me, and the rest of forums, to be so naive to believe that everything I read online without proof is true.

#SSOrBS. Prick.

7. Yeah why would i bother going through the 1000's of msgs to get 1 little ss of him leaving, he left during osw =war runner

8. I told you to get off the thread, now get off.

9. Seems your masters telling you what to do. I suggest you listen. Maybe because you're BAD at what you're trying to do.

Oh. And I like the number changes between the 2 posts. 

10. I support you like an elevator with a 250 pound weight limit with a 500 pound guy and two women on it.

11. Are the two women hot?

12. ^Depends on your tastes. Are you into older women?

13. ...how old we talking? I have limits.

14. Assertive.. We're likely talking a mom here, probably of teenagers who need some discipline.

40s-50s? Good at spanking, if that's your thing.

15. Lol at this thread, everyone so snippy. Just fight and stuff man. With the tapping of attack and steal, and the power of pots. Not the typing of words meant to hurt someone you will probably never meet. Geez

16. 1,000 of each attack pot is usually minimum requirement of most OSW clans?  What kind of crappy OSW clan you get that from? What real OSW clan shoots that low? That could be gone in a day easy. And 10k bb isn't going to strip much of anything. This is a joke.

17. Everything he said is fully true but then I saw he was invictus and realised he's just as big of a joke

18. Remove me from thread. Thanks

19. Nice clan! I like being here

20. Just what kaw needs a clan full or war runners support