Assertive Aggression

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Scrapster, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Nothing about rp is mentioned here.

No Support

2. I feel like there should be more passive aggression on this thread. But that's just my opinion. I guess a thread doesn't NEED passive aggression to be good.

3. Like The design of the Thread Sounds Like Fun Support!!

4. Battle hardened warriors...

That part gets me every time.. It's a tap tap game

5. No support. Clan is made and run by war runners.

6. Thanks.

7. Lmao @ Dom. What a joke. ily Jen

8. Lmao

9. Haha jenni ikr? Battle hardened??? just bunch of war runners, but obviously running from osw makes you battle hardened

10. Even though i got my thoughts on awp.. but i give this thread a  up.. 7/10 for creativity 

11. he isnt awp anymore, he ran to AA, he cant handle osw

12. 1000 of each pot seems rather low, nevertheless the idea of this is good so you have my support

13. 1k att pots is usually the minimum, required by all osw clans, of course you'd want to build on it

14. I just meant that quite a lot of people will only build the 1k then when it comes to a war that lasts more than a week or two theyll be empty and complaining, youd be as well as just making it 5k min to stay and 1k to get in or something along those lines

15. Nah not a war runner nice thread scrap.

16. scrap and dom are war runners

17. No need for ss, he wearing our tags but is in a new "osw" clan , he ran with his bf dom to make a new clan to get away from the osw

18. I could change my name to your crappy tags, that wouldnt make me a war runner, ss or bs

19. what ever,im not a good forumer, i admit, i dont know how to upload ss