AR-15s, M240s, M16s, M4s and the Like

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Mar 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/27/al ... oting.html

Al Sharpton related gun grabber. Marches to promote the confiscation of civilian guns one day. The next day is involved in the murder of an unarmed female. This scum is why kaw abiding citizens need firearms for self protection.

Trigger alert for those triggered by FoxNews...there is a safe space somewhere for you.

2. I’m sure you and your family are in sooooooo much danger that you need automatic and semi automatic weapons to keep them safe

3. Those idiots thinks that is acceptable to lose love one from AR15 to protect second amendment is truly deserve to lose a family member from those guns. If they cry when their pet rabbit dies. Then they multiply that by 10x. Easy to say I protect my right when you are not losing your child on this kind of weapon. I own few guns for hunting like 2 shotgun for clay shooting. A .50 caliber muzzle loader, .270 and 30.06. They are not for protection. They are for hunting and little sports on weekends. I don't see AR15 as sports weapon. They have no place on shooting sports. You can't hunt with them or target shooting in long range. They are close combat use.

4. Musang the classless wishing someone a family tragedy simply because they differ from his political persuasions. You are a reprehensible piece of garbage wishing that on another. Typical musang.

AR15s kill thousands of feral hogs and wild coyotes every year. That is sporting and environmentally friendly.

Sporting or self defense. AR15s are the most popular rifles in America for both reasons.

5. Edit: if you truly knew anything about firearms you would recognize pump action shotguns are every bit as lethal as an AR in mass shooting scenario. I could make a string argument it would be more lethal.

6. What use does a gun , rifle have as a tool ?
    Lol ... doing to drive this nail into concrete .... pass me the hammer ... all good bro ... i have a gun
    Fool

7. Actually an AR is not an m4 it has a longer barrel and is accurate at 500 meters, and can easily bring down a deer or elk. I'm sorry if you are not proficient enough to use one for hunting but the Springfield 30 aut 6 was also a military round initially so not designed for hunting

8. Yes you are a fool. It’s a tool designed to put holes in things at a distance.

Hammers are designed to hit with force.

Both can be used for good or evil....fool.

9. Wanted for immediate start

1st year motor mechanic apprentice

Must have a basic understunderstanding of engines , gearboxes/ transmission

Must know the difference between a hammer , screwdriver , shifter , AR15 and handguns

Apply at Morons Garage

10. Sigh. You are an imbecile. There have been tools of war throughout history. Stones, Spears, maces, clubs, staffs, bows and arrows, trebuchets, catapults, canon, artillery, tanks, firearms. All tools of war. War is just well coordinated (usually) mass homicide.

Tools of war are used for both offense and defense. From individual, platoon, company, battalion, etc. levels.

If you want to be defenseless have at it. Plenty of folks who aren’t so foolish have defended their lives or others lives with firearms.

According to the CDC...at least 500,000 times per year in the US.

11. They are a weapon , have been since their creation .... they have no other use other than to kill
    Hammers , screwdrivers and the such are tools that can be used as a weapon , their primary use is as a tool though...dual purpose
    Try and paint it anyway you can ...they aint a tool , they weren't designed to be a tool but you were born to be a tool

12. This guy demonstrates typical intellectual laziness and has built an argument on mass hysteria and opinion. His attempts at being funny and witty are laughable at best. When he finds himself feeling behind in the conversation, he lashes out with slow witted logical fallacies, playground insults and totally ignores the true issue at hand. You are boring and have brought very little to the conversation.

Let me put it as simple as possible so that everyone can comprehend: if you are afraid of your own shadow, don't go outside. Or perhaps in true big government has all the answers, figure out how to ban the sun.

To all those opposed to legal gun ownership in the USA, and who wish to use false narratives, sudo-science, snappy buzz words and logical fallacies, you have ignored the root of the issue that plagues any society: violence.

Violence has an evolutionary purpose. However, violence also is used as a coping behavior and can be measured. This is the true issue at hand In all cases, violence occurs when someone or group dehumanize another person or group. Instead of focusing on the means of which someone chooses to inflict violence on another, focus on the root of violence in itself.

If you cannot acknowledge the root of an issue, it will continue to plague you and your society. To single out one means to conduct violence upon another is intellectually lazy and shouldn't be entertained as it serves no purpose to eliminate the true root of the issue.

13. I feel that awareness is fundamental in gun ownership- having handled an automatic weapon during my military service many years back I am not sure I would want one at home but that’s my opinion.
    Thing is though screening of people with mental issues might put a dent in these school shootings. Criminals are a a different story, but I don’t see the fathers of the American constitution wanting to fight for the right of mentally unbalanced people to bear arms.
    I would start there.

14. My 2A rights do not require a "need".

15. Sinan all gun are deadly. The difference between AR15 and shotgun if bullet capacity. AR15 you can put a banana clip with semi automatic weapon. This can easily unload to a crowd. Shotgun on the other hand people have time to react and run or hide. If you tape 3 banana clip on opposite side makes it more deadly because now a person can easily flip the magazine to continue shooting. Also you don't need AR15 to kill pigs and coyote. Hundreds of million of Buffalo in America killed to extinction by using bolt actions. So excuses needing AR15 is dumb

16. Yes they are weapons first and foremost. Weapons are tools. Designed to to kill men and animals. Also utilized in sport to poke holes in or hit targets.

From merriam webster
    Definition of tool: a : a handheld device that aids in accomplishing a task

How are weapons not tools? Very useful tools in the face of a violent assailant.

17. @_Sinan_

What if your child or grandchild was shot at school? Clearly your guns aren’t helping protect them

18. What if your child or grandchild was hit by a drunk driver? Clearly your cars aren't helping protect them....

See how that works? Its a logical fallacy. If you don't know what that means, look it up.

19. Afraid of my own shadow whilst you need a gun to protect you from what .... the kings army ? , your government ? being attacked by an intruder ... its a wonder your foil hat doesn't get caught on the underside of your bed your hiding under

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.