AR-15s, M240s, M16s, M4s and the Like

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Mar 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Like this Holy , or are your eyes just painted on
    Typical see what you want to see

2. What demographics do these stats use ? Is aboriginals counted in those population numbers? They still use hand made hunting tools out of sticks and rocks. Wouldn’t this skew the numbers and be less of a decrease for your 24 million people to our 324 million people?

3. That didn’t answer the question. Also this doesn’t compare to the us population.

4. Lol Holy ... who is trolling who
    Those are based upon the exact stats and % put forward from Dirty ... if mine are incorrect , so are his
    All figures by both myself and Dirty are based upon total deaths per population from firearms and as per % based upon 100,000.
    Thats very clever about the aboriginal people, but to clarify any ignorance, been part of census since 1967
    Wondering if American Indians are in the US figures as they use bow and arrows and tomahawks .... sort of a retarded question i guess but then you did ask it Holy

5. Another footnote for my inquisitive friend Holy

Australia Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders in 2016 census
    649,200 out of 24 mill
    American Indians and Alaskan indigenous in 2016 census
    5,600,000 out of 324 mill

There's the figures , does it skew the numbers ... you asked , take Dirty's advice and don't be so lazy and do your own research

6. Let me try this. I’m not so good at math but here it goes.

You have 24 million people we have 324 million. If you do a study based on percentages of every 100k people it is skewed in your favor. You have less 100ks than us. It would seem to me that if you do a population based analysis that the population would be closer in numbers. I can probably find 3-4 states that add up to your 24 million and come out to the same results as Australia. Running late to work. I’ll figure it later.

7. No Holy , the % are based upon the amount if deaths by firearms by the countries population
    Dirty has posted % of Mexico's which indicate that as a % more deaths are recorded in Mexico than the US per 100,000 people and as you know there is a huge difference in population between the 2 countries
    Population sizes don't matter was a %

8. First, I already gave my opinion on what regulations should be implemented and they are in no way a threat to the second amendment. You can use encroament all you want, but it’s never going away so long as we have the constitution in play.

Secondly, what policy of Obama’s? Can you elaborate or provide a cite? I’m genuinely curious. I don’t recall a policy like that. I may be wrong, hence why I’m asking for a cite.

Lastly, we have a problem. It doesn’t matter the severity of it, what matters is it’s a persistent problem. Why so much fuss about fixing the problem instead of ignoring it? Do you know what would happen if you ignored an infection? It would spread. Stop ignoring this problem and fighting against ideas to fix it, and start offering or accepting ideas to fix it.

9. It’s called the promise program. Drawn up guidelines from the obama administration involving Eric holder. Look it up. I’ll get to your other points in a little bit. I can’t do all the work for you. Also don’t belittle encroachment, regulations effect everyone in everything. I don’t believe that citizens have to give away their freedoms little by little just because something happens. Driving cars is a privilege and not guarded by the constitution....the 2nd amendment is a right for the citizens. More deaths occur with cars, yet we won’t regulate that privilege. Leftist just want to take away rights and fight to keep the biggest murder count in tact. Give me a few mins to eat and get settled. I’ll be back

10. Dude, I’m going to belittle encroachment because it’s a bogus excuse to give you just cause to play the victim and act as if your entire right is being targeted, taken, and never returned. That will NEVER happen if you’re a law abiding citizen and mentally stable enough to own a firearm. Are you telling me you’re not responsible enough to own one? Why the unnecessary fear?

Secondly, this isn’t about vehicles. If people were intentionally going out to murder people by way of drinking and driving, I would see your point. That isn’t happening. It won’t happen. Stop bringing false analogies to a debate.

Lastly, your few minutes was almost 12 hours ago. Where are you?

11. I posted a Death list earlier in this thread. Gun deaths are the lowest on the list. I do not believe that people have to give up rights little by little just because something happens. You want to regulate more you said so. That’s encroachment. On the grand scheme of things gun deaths are a blip on the Death list and not something to take away constitutional rights over. I’ve brought up drunk driving for a reason. I know this thread doesn’t have anything to do with drunk driving deaths but here me out.

I can say that drunkards actually loose mental and physical capacity but still get behind the wheel. This then basically weaponizes the car. In the court of law the driver is then charged with murder if a death occurs. It is the action that is charged, not what was used. Now use the same argument for guns. Driving is considered a privilege not protected by anything but good behavior. Owning guns is not a privilege but is a right protected by the constitution of the United States. The leftist is condemning the object and not the action so much. There is no false analogy here. I’m comparing one type of death to another. This only shows that cars won’t be regulated and there is more of them that is the butt of more deaths than there are gun deaths.

Again I’ll state that it is illegal for the govt and or citizens to look into anyone’s medical files as per the HIPPA Act. You also cant speculate whom, how , and where a crime can be committed. You’re not that psychic. No body can be charged with a crime that hasn’t happened.

Now let’s talk about Hawaii. The state with the lowest number of gun deaths and or gun violence. 2.6 per 100k. It’s recorded that 45% of the population are gun owners that are reporting. This also could mean that there are much more that haven’t recorded ownership. It shows that gun violence decreases with more legal gun ownership. So having more out there detours the violence.

So please ask more questions and don’t do anything else to contribute to this tread...except belittle me. Both of you have been doing this none stop. The 2nd amendment will not be changed, just like roe v wade wont be overturned....which gave birth to the biggest govt funded death camp like organization in modern history. Cmon lefties won’t even admit that selling baby body parts for profit is just plain sick yet gun ownership needs to be eradicated for society.

It’s really hard to carry on this conversation with protesters that found the illegal alien that shot and killed Kate in California not guilty....shot and killed an American citizen with a stolen gun not guilty. The Mexican was deported 5x for major felonies......assault with deadly weapon, ****, etc etc. Kate should have been carrying a gun and she might still be alive.

I’d really like to see you push your gun control or your gun take away policy somewhere else. It’s not going to happen here ..... I believe that gun safe zones are a target for violence. I’ve given you a solution to these shootings but you don’t want to consider it. You only want everyone to agree with your solution..take away. Most police officers retire after 20yrs. Their benefits max out at 75% depending on the union contract. They retire and get other jobs only for insurance. Most are still young when they retire like early 40s. The states need to allow for room in the education budget for schools to hire these retirees for security. Already have the training. It doesn’t have to be limited there, you can hire returning veterans for security. It’s really a no brainer. You’d have less deaths and less school shootings

It’s not the guns that are the problem, it’s access to the innocent bystanders that’s the problem. It’s the Sheriff’s deputy that didn’t go in as a first responder. It’s Obama’s promise program that didn’t allow for arrests of violent juveniles. It’s only the solution (take away) that you want that’s the problem. Where are the new regulations for those ? So far you haven’t EVEN stopped to think that there are other solutions than just taking rights away and pushing the narrative.

I think I’ve said my peace. I’ve given you stats , links , rebuttal stats, stories, and a solution other than encroachment and repeal. I’ve even had a foreigner tell me what works for a country with the population of California. Thanks for the memories.

Domo out

12. What's abbortion.
    Medical effort op.
    If 2/3 is guns then "suicide" would be higher, or other statistics would be higher and there would be no "suicide" statistic lol.
    "All drugs" covers "prescription drugs" 

13. So what? Other items are irrelevant and using them analogously like you are is factually flawed in the ways aforementioned. IKEA furniture kills kids, so they stop making that specific one or alter it so prevent other occurances. Is that encroachment too? People slip and fall in the shower, they then make something to prevent that from happening. Are we encroaching on the shower? You throwing around encroachment doesn’t mean anything in the grand scheme of things. The point is you not offering any solutions, just defensive analogies that are irrelevant.

No one is belittling you, I’m sorry you feel that way, but no one is belittling you. We are just countering your fallacies with logical information. You are choosing to ignore that like you are ignoring this problem. Peoples lives aren’t worth less than some imaginary right.

I really hope you are done Domo, your blatant lies regarding planned parenthood and leftists are frightening to say the least. Your only fear is that you know you wouldn’t keep your firearm if you were required to undergo further regulations that I mentioned. That’s why you’re against them, and everyone like you. The lives of our people are more important than any firearm or right to a firearm. That’s something that will never change.

14. Who released the tree huggers?

15. Can you point out the lies for me ? And then site links to back up your claim. Since you are calling me a liar.....prove it

I don’t have a fear of losing my guns.....I’m a retired police officer that knows the law. You have not backed any of your claims all you have done is cherry pick and called me a liar.
    Prove it.

I honestly don’t believe that you are old enough to have any real life experiences besides the classroom walls you been staring at. I’ve traveled all over Europe and met with many police organizations. I’m well versed on their laws also. I’m telling you what’s been reported about gun ownership not up to snuff. A lot more people own guns more than you think. Also furniture killing people and slippery showers are manufacturing errors. Those analogies are laughable. A man swinging an IKEA chair at someone else would be weaponizing that chair. That would be operators error and comes with the charge of aggravated battery which is a felony. Now your side of the argument is to ban the chair. See you really don’t have a clue to what you talking about.

I don’t take kindly being called a liar. I think that this conversation with you has carried on long enough. It is obvious you have nothing else to add. Straight out of the DNC play book. Loosing the debate start calling names. What’s next burning storefronts ?

16. Domo slay these kids

17. No one is calling you names, just pointing out inaccuracies in your posts. Like the inaccuracy of your assumption of my age, or that you are blatantly placing blame on bystanders that are getting shot. Let’s see, the fact that you dismiss every single other person here and their input, the fact that you are able to use weak analogies and others aren’t able to because they’re laughable, according to you. You are saying we are belittling you, we are not. We have never belittled you. That is a lie. Your perception doesn’t equate to fact.

You say that it’s every other problem except the gun, yet won’t point out that all these instances have involved a gun. You want to sit there and try to tell others that you are right and we are all wrong. This is an opinionated subject, no one is wrong except those not wanting to do anything, like you. You’ve said you’ve offered other possible solutions, I haven’t seen any, you’ve just been posting derailing comments about drunk driving and hoping that flies with your narrative and then dismissing other analogous input.

Until you learn to accept new information instead of relying on flawed and incomplete data, then we can continue this adult conversation.

18. Again I’ll say prove it that I lied. You’re not even reading my posts. I’ve offered solutions. Nothing I’ve said is false. You aren’t willing to except the truth.

19. Give me a bit to scroll through all your past, erroneous information regarding this topic.

20. You do the research on what I’ve posted. Nothing false in anything I’ve posted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.