Apology thread with Explanation

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by Eric_Northman, May 22, 2013.

1. Eric is obviously trolling people, nothing to see here

2. All talks aside, please no suicides.
    And no one person, be that a man or woman is weak.
    All have their strengths and weaknesses.
    So don't make it about gender or suicide.
    Romeo n Juliet is a work of fiction. Not to be taken literally, context in that era was chivalry and the deeds of love, in this day an age, no one life need be taken or given in the behalf of ones love.
    It's just not right or logical.... Wanted to add a religious context to it but I shall not impose my beliefs on y'all.
    But hey, live, a very long life. Take it from me, I'm young and have had cancer for ever, u know what I want more then anything?
    More life... So please stop this talks of taking a life, it's too precious.

3. Na-Dra, how did you get her? Last time I tried chasing down a woman I ended up in jail for a few nights. 

4. Eric you obviously need to be schooled here. One, plenty of fish in the sea, you only feel she's the one cause you're young and became emotionally tide. Two, relationship aren't supposed to be 100% about her bro, it's about sharing and compromising and tending to each others needs. She isn't doing that for you, family is a need. Three,this is a break up not a divorce so son man up,get what you need from her or leave her. And she's not what you need, you're leaving a life bending over for her where is your needs. Don't give up, and Melissa grow up,life is short no need for selfish drama. Good luck Eric and you too Melissa obviously you two need to grow up a bit

5. Wow this is ******* ridiculous! First off, Melissa you are ridiculous...4 hours on skype EVERY ******* NIGHT!???!! I'D SHOOT MYSELF BEFORE DOING THAT WITH ANYONE! OMG obsessive... op..if she can't deal with it then she isn't worth it. Don't be a ******* cuckhold. You were wrong for lying about it. You should gave just left her. ...altogether this is sad

6. Jesus!
    She couldn't outrun me! Lol

Faith had a lot to do with it mate.
    Leave it at that, like minds seek out each other.
    Plus I'm smexy fool! Lol

7. Don't mind me I'm just putting up this here sign.

[​IMG]

8. Chloroform/roofies make things easier.

9. Melissa is a complete jag face, you can do a LOT better my friend. Is she wasn't such a control freak,she would understand you are her equal, not her lesser half. Anyone who needs to be in complete power over their second halves life, has some major issues and faults, hopefully she gets better and realizes what a punk she has been and asks you for forgiveness.

10. I'm paying for couples counciling for you two. If anybody else wants to pitch in money to help, then it would be greatly appreciated.

Action must be taken to prevent these two heartbroken souls from ever facing the kind of pain they're feeling now.

All they need is some better communication and understanding from each other. They need to see the world from the other partner's perspective.

11. Just have a beer and get wasted if your old enough. Every thing is beer after a beer lol

12. You sound pathetic Eric. I used to enjoy your post but grow a set buddy. No girl wants a whiney, self loathing guy to put their relationship on blast. . Man up and show her that you are a man. Keep it private and sincere.

13. Yes, I once though about using some chloroform and even a crowbar when I couldn't find any. Should my local CVS or Walgreens carry it?

14. Walmart.

You can ger everything at Walmart.

15. Eric stop being such a tool and blaming your self,she's the one at fault family is first and obviously she's not worthy of being that yet. Your the man wear the pants

16. NAh Jesus,that's to hard,just slip her a roofie

17. I recommend buying a dart rifle, you'll find things are much easier with a dart rifle.

18. My only goal is to get our relationship back on track, I'm willing to put my dignity and family aside if that's what it takes.

19. Amen sister!