Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Botting against, you haven't fought anyone

2. zcd Juniho told jb to bring it . haha and jb soon returned and retracted his osw threat.

3. Oh the story version has changed already 

This the same Juno I was friends with? Tell me Howling Mad Murdoch, you any idea how I was friends with Juno?

Btw how's the sis ? 

Cue the melt down 

4. words are failing bootsy now so all she can do n say is the hearsay and lies about me. facts are ive never cheated or used bots .and i was corruptly banned my main was. theres people on kaw who know me being in Fury that i am a threat to them that i can turn things backwards on them cause of my inside knowledge that i can find out lol so lets lie about roni to support so she doesnt hinder and put stops to our plans and the bigger picture.so use corruption n lies to try get me out the way ha.that just goes to show that im a bigger asset to your osw enemys than you give me credit for.WORD UP !!!

5. Likely story. Pretty sure ata doesn't just ban people on hearsay

6. bootsy you have no idea who i have and havent fighted and yes i did fight them because they went to raghasha another zaft clan leader complaining about me . and he then went to zaft crackdown admins and told them about it.

7. juniho was never your friend JB

8. I'm pretty sure the word you were looking for there was "fought" not "fighted"...

9. Zaft and the zaft sub clan furbies....love the rage...as said before, Just because you dont admit you lost doesnt mean you havent lost....very few zaft left active, even less with anything of value. We say when its over. Your nothing but farms now. If your lucky enough to strip me, then by zaftie logic I am winning cause I didnt cf and have mp allies. I guess nothing left for you to do but cry in forums. Please continue I love the rage.

10. Botting and failing in newsfeed repeatedly isn't fighting, you may have fought people at one point. But it hasn't been anytime recently 

11. keep your lies up bootsy. i got wins on you plenty thats why you cryed to jenni and leo for them to attack me for you . you were useless on your own on that big n bad account to stop me who was 1/3 its stats .you needed all the help of true spartans to attack me yet ha you still was useless to stop me. i have plenty screenshots of your fails on me ive shown westiee them he knows what a full time liar you are bootsy.

12. Which personality am I speaking to now?

13. She never botted - they made that up to ban her! 

And there's no such word as fought ... It's FIGHTED !!!

Roni rocks  Zaft Furys finest

14. and you know it jb.!!

15. The mutual cf stuff. Since I've been in the room
    Both times I can assure you nobody asked. They were mutual cf when both sides agreed the war had gone stale and with new lands and ee it was just the right move. The fact is nobody on this thread was in the talks except myself ( if I'm wrong I'm sorry ) it was a small room. And the reason Zaft and apoc cf last war was do to lots of crAp. Definitely not because either side
    Felt defeated. But since Zaft propaganda wants to keep bringing it up. Apoc will not entertain the idea of a mutual
    Cf again. we don't care. Zaft is toast. They are so far away from being able to stop us it's hilarious. And omelette if u only knew. I was one of the original omets. I left when the crew turned soft.

Silver and clan a joined war. It was awesome. Not needed but awesome. Valk is putting his foot into every crevice of Zafts butt. U should see how many strips he runs lol pretty smart of fury to bring clan a in. Thanks fury morons. Lol

Anther reason why we feel good about rejecting fury who basically cried when we wouldn't let them in apoc lol

They said " but we defeated monster garage, why can't we join?"

I said straight up " took u a year to beat monster garage. Takes kotfe 5 minute "

And it was disgraceful the way they warred MG btw. MG agreed to several cf terms over the course and fury ego after offering terms and mg accepting. Revokes their word. Another reason why we rejected them. And another reason why we feel great for dropping them as baggage. Kotfe has krall now. The only good warrior and leader from fury. Thanks a million u bums lol

Man I am honestly laughing while typing. Can't make this stuff up.

Can some idiot spoke person plz give a rebuttal

16. It's okay, you can call him Daddy. We'll understand.

17. What idiots all I can say  stop blabbing and fight yes I'm talking to you apoc

18. Fight what? There's nothing left lol

19. I'm still here see me posting stupid stuff here no I let my hits fail or successful in your newsfeed

20. Could someone please explain the difference between a CF and a mutual CF? I cannot imagine both parties' leaders approach each other at the same exact time in addition to stating at the very same exact time how they feel there should be a cease fire agreement. Even in a mutual cease fire, would it not be one side approaching the other side first and asking them about a cease fire agreement? To me, it sounds like the only difference is the stronger party is not bothering to crush the weaker party's ego by forcing them to admit defeat and therefore simply calling it a mutual cease fire.