Apex of Evil

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -MeNAcE-, Mar 19, 2016.

1. I don't think you have to be known to enjoy PvP and OSW. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm sure many people enjoy it that nobody knows about.

2. And your a noob too. What's difference

3. I guess not, just noobs like you seem to facilitate the process.

4. Great thread! Your images married in nicely with the content.

5. Thanks

6. I can't help but feel that demon and 010101 have had their feelings hurt by kotfe. You can both pm me if you want to talk about it. Looooool <3

7. Quit derailing. This isn't about your osw friends or foe. Go talk crap in your own thread. You've made your "no support" quite clear already. Any extra content is not necessary.

9. Considering the situation, should Kotfe really be trash talking any clan, you're already In over your heads.

10. who are you exactly? having "machine" in your name doesn't automatically make you "somebody" or not a noob

11. Please stop derailing thread.

12. When noobs call noobs noobs, all noobs start acting like noobs and there is a rather large disorder within the noobs. Noobs.

13. This, is a primary example of a nooby noob noob noob.

14. Mind=blown. KAPOW

15. Savage, Mr. Shaq

16. who's kotfe o_O apex got my support ✌

17. Free pizza

18. Lmao

19. So I see all the noobs that were calling noobs noobs have all decided to disappear like noobs, true noobs would continue their mission as noobs and act like noobs on this noobs thread. Noobs.