Alliances

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by Storallelite, Oct 18, 2009.

1. They have disbanded* it is confirmed. Fortress most likely will be accepted into IG by the way

2. Sigh do u know why?

New lists coming up...

3. Accepting all levels and skills to the Patriots

4. NEW UPDATED LIST
    DEAD
    -Elite Templars(Disbanded)
    -warrior alliance
    -IP
    -Internal fire
    -MAETEF
    -Shining Knights
    -Blitz
    -Freedom fighters
    -Lbs
    KoWOG
    KHEOG
    TZ is not a clan(just a group of friends)

5. Don't worry many are still alive!
    ALIVE
    -IG
    -French knights
    -lighting hammer
    -OSF
    -Dragonsbane
    -CHAOS
    -American Patroits
    -Kingdom at honour(KAH)

Sub
    -CHAOS™CANNON
    -Water dragon
    -ASF

6. If I missed a clan please let me know thankyou!

7. Elite Templars are disbanded because Fortress doesn't have time to run it anymore.....

8. NEW CLAN
    -Alianza HISPANOLATINA
    Umm don't know anything about it...think it's Spanish....got to check....I'm don't know if it's a clan or an idea don't know language...

9. Stor , DB is joining LH as a shell-group, it's kinda like a subclan but different structure. Just a heads-up

10. I'm just going to point this out... The ALLIANCE FORUM is made for finding a joining alliances... We don't need a running list... It's faster just to look at the forum... Unnecessary let this die please...

11. I disagree.. Easier to keep track this way.. Keep it up stor!

12. Most of Stor's threads are inaccurate and take up space... You still have to hunt down the other alliance threads... Why take the extra step and look at this thread? It just has their names... It doesn't have any benefits/information/current members of any alliances... It would be fine if it just gave the leaders... But this is Practically a copy and paste of the alliance forum titles...

13. Thankyou Rozo I REALLY appreciate it(sarcasm)

14. Rozo this thread was made for new people,I got the idea when I saw someone post that they wanted to join a clan that was dead(they didn't know) that is why I made a list it informs people what clans they CAN join...so they don't waste time posting on clan pages that are dead.

15. And thankyou greenz I will keep it up

16. The forum of the alliance for hispanola latinos, has only had 3 posts not counting your question and someone elses reply 1 Proposed it and 2 agreed . No actions taken since

17. Ok thankyou
    That clan he mentioned
    I think it's staus is now unknown...until futhur notice

18. Ugggg,I'm not going to make anymore threads this is the only one I'll keep alive...well this my second..the thrid was a FAIL....the first lasted about a few days...FAIL....

19. Don't ge discouraged, just provide as many details as possible and make sure you know what you are talking about... that's the key to a successful thread...

20. Oh no Rozo is the new forum police