Aces N Eights

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by lIlIlIDo-YoU_eVeN-lIfTlIlIl, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Aces and Eights, the "Dead Man's Hand". A reference to the cards that Wild Bill Hickok was reportedly holding when he was shot and killed. Black aces and black eights. The "hole" card has never been determined.
    Loooong before wrestling lol

2. This deserves a bump

3. Doing Reck again. You all know you have alts, and probably noob accounts, that have hooves. Any and all welcome, even if I hate you<3

4. nice thread :mrgreen:

5. Bump

Finishing 3x TTC, then doing b2b ambush. Gaining perms fast, hopefully we can start doing ambush regularly.

6. Requesting some OSWers to stop by for an indefinite amount of time! 

:lol:

7. Notice:

OSW WITH L-S-O-B! DOORS LOCKED! MUST HAVE WALL PASS FROM AN ADMIN FOR ENTRY!

That is all. Have a nice day.

8. Attention forumers:

You may have noticed this thread is over, we will be completing ebs again, and have added some family clans which will be edited into the main thread shortly.

Door is unlocked and guests are once again welcome! :)

~Lovely~<33

9. Attention Deni: **** off. Shut the **** up, and leave the forums forever. Nobody cares about your moronic updates. Make your changes and then bump, now you're just going to end up bumping this again, cluttering AT board.

10. Take it back or lose my number.
    Also, here is some emoji you can't see:
    

11. @supermam

Bite me

12. Squirtle, get your stats up or shut up.

13. 1. It is hard to grow while in osw
    2. This is not your thread so don't tell me to shut up

14. The hell did I stumble upon here...

15. Ahdragos! Why, hello. You have stumbled across what is known as a thread. Often found I'm forums or in fabric.

16. OK the squirtle. Stay small and hide forever. The big bad wolf will be coming for you eventually.

17. Actually I am not staying small am growing still