A history of OSW

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Jan 15, 2016.

1. I've heard NA has declared nuclear war against Russia, watch out Putin

2. 16 clans.
    Invictus alliance which is 11 clans
    Zaft carnage
    Fury
    Last rights
    Yafi
    YaROHfi.
    Not sure on NA, but Ima quote the Russian here -- "target rich environment"

3. Last rights is the only clan that isn't already in osw though.

4. ****updated*******

5. I'd like to confirm that New Age just launched against North Korea; Dennis Rodman has a lot to answer for!

6. :lol:

7. Is it kotfe or apoc becouse you don't get kotfe without apoc

8. Musang vs Ruby 2014 - 2015 Musang won 

9. Now you do

10. Rumor ZAFT joining on Apoc side against YAFIMy sources (alts) following the leads

11. Smiley your info may be as accurate as the OP's

12. KAW has an off system war with itself for survival.

13. We did many more osw and we still here. Osiris was made march 2010 and we alove and kicking.Outcome: Os rocks 

14. it also has a history of holding osw war runners XIxlX__JB__XIxlX being the newest one !! he went inactive midway during the Zaft/Fury osw versus apoc .He was a member of Kotfe Fire emblem having joined 2 years ago .and when he recently returned back to kaw he never went back into Kotfe to finish fighting in the osw.No he absconded from his apoc fighting dutys and ran back into Osiris like a war chicken and runner !

15. Its ronni!!!!its a miracle kaw not banned you already. Your an insect in this game. Thats all i got to say not even going down to your level. Bye bye roni

16. Why these new age fools posting about osw, both their clans CA's are to recruit and items to use in EB's they're doing. Lol.
    "Drink and have fun" guyz.

17. Val I know intelligence is a foreign concept to you, and it seems sarcasm is too. Our post are subtly saying that the OP's information about us in OSW with KOTFE is a crock.

But you are correct NA is all about EBs and having fun, as well as stripping YAFAIL at our leisure....Just ask JAM where his 32T in allies went

18. I have an account in your clan bro I know everything.