A Guide to the Major Alliances of KaW

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by l_Shad_I, Apr 27, 2015.

1. If I had a time machine I would only do one thing, go back in time to win the lottery and buy ATA to keep KAW in it's glory days

2. Bumped and updated, what a day.

3. Why only post one of the wdgaf factions? The one you didn't post is arguably the superior of the two and both are bigger than yafail family.

4. ZAFT is a major alliance?

5. So are both wdgaf factions still in an osw with invictus and allies?

6. My main is not allowed to post on the same thread as me, be gone now

7. The alt does not rule over the main, you shall leave or face my wrath!!!

8. I'm confused.

Ain't a main and an alt held by the same person?

9. You are the puppet main! You rule because I say you rule, but I hold all the power from the shadows and control all!

10. Well the last few months I have been researching the V hierarchy and apparently it goes like this, Hereo and Ventress are my mains, I am the middle man and Twicc and Redstar are my alts. True story.

11. You hide in the shadows because I allow it. You only have power because I allow it. I shall thrust you from the shadow and watch as the world laughs at you!!!! Muhahahahah

12. Someone we have so many alts we forget who is even who and sometimes even end up 1vs1 yourself for a week until you realize it was just you.

13. If you want to start the thrusting game I will thrust in a way that will change you forever.

14. I farm myself till I cf to myself. I always win in the end.

15. Footnote: zaf the are an eb fairy clan

16. Statless :roll:

17. Bump for recent thread asking what OSWs are going on