A Guide to the Major Alliances of KaW

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by l_Shad_I, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Oh damn, you can't appeal?

2. Cant talk in cc, get em to kick me lol

3. For your information is Yafi no family anymore!
    1,5 Yafi clans still alive aren't a family. It was 5 and once was a family yes...

4. #BelieveInTheGrom

5. I was just doing my usual thing and lurking clan pages when I noticed on the regulators cp that about half of the wdgaf clans were off the list. I checked the cp of the clans that were off the list and they don't have any mention of wdgaf except for last rights. I don't know if this means that they backed out or anything, but u might wanna look into it.

6. For purposes of this thread, can anyone help me confirm that the WDGAF alliance info is accurate?

I've received lots of conflicting reports

7. It looks right, but never trust a self-proclaimed troll.

8. U talking about me?

9. The speculation is strong

10. Would u like to enlighten us aj?

11. No. I want to endarken you. I want you so far out of the loop that you feel lost and doubtful inside.

12. Forgot #TeaMSLiM

13. I don't think we're in the osw you speak of... Are we? Whose getting hit ?

#ohyesijustdid

14. :( It worked

15. Back when Kaw was fun, and prior to the mass botting era, clan leaders encouraged trash talk in the forums. It was actually most of the point of the game.

All of the strict clan rules against trash talk and trash talking forum really take away from the whole experience.

I wish you all could have experienced kaw during the brief but glorious iOS only era.

16. The forum osw threads are how i learned that there were clan vs clan wars. I probably went a month or so rarely going to forums.

Finally did and the thread was pretty damn entertaining.

I pretty much knew i was going to be leaving the clan i was at. Good folks, but werent into osw.

I think the thread may have been the Last Right vs Weapons Of light(?) osw. That sounds kinda right.

17. I blossomed in said era

18. The good old days