A guide into being just like me

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by RS-roni-RS, Nov 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As i said there will always be haters.Erratic being one of them who needs to use your name to assert himself & try with all his might to try ridicle your natural gift that can raise people spirits for a while. And have some laughs and forget the bad times and conflicts for a while and laugh with your enemys at each other.

Poor Erratic he is such a hardened and bitter soul. Any one who knows me knows i am extremely down to earth and poke fun at myself and go with whatever the gossip is about myself. But this thread has some good advice for anyone even for myself to get through day to day situations in reallife or anywhere you spend long periods of time.

Demon is just a mediocre troll with nothing to say except the general remarks of no English skills.When i am from u.k and my English is fine just ask __Atlas__ if i am non comprehensible when we speak in a voice call.So your robotic insults bounce off me d3mon and Erratic.
    I challenge you Erratic to write a thread instead of spewing all your hate everytime i write one .Mr-i-think-i-am-more-mature-than-u this being because you are too stagnant & rigid in your ways and dont know what it's like to have some laughs and not be soo serious all the time.So when you have wrote your essay on "delusions of grandeur" then paste it all here and let us all get a glimpse at what you advice to all these sufferers with a over strewn big ego of self worth.
    Because people with big egos go places in life.Rather than those who are questioning every little action they do first and are always in doubt and hesistant.My gut instinct is always my over riding rule.Act first and think later otherwise you will miss out on all the good opportunitys if you take forever to determine if it is right for you.Someone else will have grabbed that job or chance.

So erratic keep trying to ridicule me and all i do or say.But make sure you are a inspiration first and can give advice to others who may fall into the same pitfalls that you have dealt with and overcame.Which i do that on a daily basis but i use my humour in a way as to not make it so obvious.You really aint such a good mind reader and psychologist after all .

You remind me of one of those pidgeons in Ashes gif who buried their head when that beautiful peacock was preening its regal and gloryious feathers.Because it's beaming allure was too bright in your presence.So bury your head in the sand for a while . I thought they were pidgeons but on second look they look like geese in the kaw farmyard .

2. Well said my friend  I want to be just like you

3. Hi SelfMade thankyou so much .

4. I’m already like roni... I’m making brutals cry

5. Oh my lord.. English is even your native language? And you still can't speak it properly?
    Just gg'd yourself Roni. Nice job. But then again you always do.

6. I bet you just turned on auto correct just to talk about the way she types, big deal Noob.

7. 

8. People pick on roni cause she’s a little crazy/obsessive and she can play the victim role sometimes.Roni is no victim her main account was banned by kaw developers for breaking tou .
    What rule did she break in tou?

9. Jesus Christ. That's the pot calling the kettle black chabby

Chubby chaser should change his name to chubby__autoclicker.

Kaws worst kept secret champ

10. 
    Just peed myself a little.

11. This thread is magical.

12. Yes chubby you are a wolf in sheeps clothing. When you're getting hit it will go from 1 hit v 1 hit registering in NF to 8 hits from you for every 1 hit they do .i wonder what that means ?!! And lets speak some facts seeing as how you are such a vile maggot and rubbish troll. I have never every botted or cheated in this game and thats the truth .As soon as i joined fury within a few days my account was banned and 15 minites later i was stripped .And i had a friend in kotfe who rang me up on 3rd party app to tell me that they had saw it being said in clan chat.But i was already conviently banned first .When at the time i had been assassining some one in fury vengeance who was stripped so trying to keep them pinned. If i had never joined Fury i can bet i would have my account still today. Me getting banned first was a set-up and corruptly arranged by some corrupt people in apoc / support talking lies or getting favours done to try get me out the way. And how was i so active .it was because at the time i was a victim of crime. Someone had tried to break into my flat /burgle while i was inside at 11pm at night.The front door didnt smash when they tried to kick it down.So they went away and got a brick then came back 15 minites later and kept throwing it at the glass in the front door.That didnt shatter either because the glass had wire inside and was double glazed. When i heard the attempted smashing i darted out of bed and shouted at him what the hell and he saw me and ran away down the stairs. I called the police who were at my flat within minites.After that i hardly ever was able to sleep and woke up every few hours or when i heard a noise. So when i couldnt sleep i would play kaw instead during the early hours.So all your fail troll reports about roni broke tou and got her main account banned .Just shows what a defect and lowlife you are. But too bad i buyed a new phone and carryied on playing .No corrupt people or liars will ever be able to stop me doing something i have fun doing or playing or keep me away from osw when i came back to support fury .You are just a maggot chubby and desperado .Trying so hard to discredit me to impress bootsy and the filth on kaw .40years+ old and all he can try to do is bully on a game when should be setting the example to others.And i moved out of that flat and moved far away back closer to where i grew up .So keep on hating chubby lies dont ever win because it makes people more determined to stay put and continue their reign !!

13. And let's all pay our respects to chubby__autoclickers ex-boyfriend Larry, who was a prominent mouth piece right up until apoc started pounding fury a brand new bum hole at which point he promptly tucked tail and ran off and in his wake magically left his account in chubby__autoclickers hands.

Sharing is caring ay chubby

14. Yummy

15. Tell me something roni why is everyone else’s posts so short and you have all these walls of texts? You know for someone with such a commanding presence you sure try really really hard to get those opinions (aka roni facts) and views across. Maybe you should add that to your steps in the original post.

16. [​IMG] Ohh god :- erratic's back again. We are all given tongue's to speak with .How much or how little we do talk is our own personal preference. If you want that rule changed on kaw to being only 1 sentence per day per person.Then you need to up your game erratic and vie to become the newest mod.But i doubt you will ever have the guts to tell Mei that she talks too much also and needs to restrict her speech because erratic is a tyrant who wants unlimited speech banned on kaw .

17. So let me get this straight. You can have opinions and views, but I cannot or they are just wrong. You also talk harshly to anyone who opposes or disagrees with you by name calling. Somehow I’m the tyrant ️ I’m outta here roni you are just too much.

18. I bet you just said just twice in the same sentence so I could make fun of you aswell. And I doubt my English would be correct if i used autocorrect.

19. If you want to be all technical and such, the question would be rephrased as, "Is english even your native language".
    And also, by technicality, you said "Nice job. But then again you always do". We understand the point you are making, including the previous blurb before these sentences, but as the sentences are written, they are contradictory.

Don't call me senpai. I want to be called noob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.