A Basic Guide for Off System Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Estrella, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Quests can reveal your sleep pattern too if they're tracking it. Ever check Quests Completed on someone's profile?

2. Best guide ever

3. Holy **** that's alot of info

4. The only way to hide your sleeping pattern is to not have one lol. As Knight said, you can track wins/losses/quests completed on a players profile. 

As you do more old school wars you'll learn all sorts of tricks of your own as new things can be found by anyone.

Still enjoy the guide Meisha, wonderful job on giving the basics and helping those that don't take part in these often.

5. Very good guidr

6. Not bad but it needs a summary post.
    To much detail to be used effectively as a ref guide. Can a 1-2 summary pager be made?

One item to add: osw are fun unless:
    1. Your opponent has a massive strip bank
    2. You are one and they are many

While it may be educational, being in a weeks long war on the stripped/stomped/pinned side does take some fun out of the game. 

Too bad there wasn't a way to reduce dependency on allies....

7. nic... thanks too

8. Hmm making this common knowledge for the noobs is funny. They still dont have a chance.

I don't approve. Your defeating the purpose of out of system wars. Its not supose to have a guide. You learn from your mistakes and get it your own way. Even the basics should not be leaked like this. Your letting them have it on a large scale will only further make people stop chatting in this game....

But i guess good guide

9. BUMPed for BPL

10. ...but seriously Meisha and belle, nice thread

11. I think this is a good basic guide for those who have no osw experience. Although I believe every war is different, the basics are covered.

12. I cry if I don't get stripped 

13. First off allies only start to be significant if you have 6T The so called bankers are wide open when stripping cause few use proper strip banks. It's fun to watch them buy the worst stat dead beats you can find. Nothing funnier that profiting xstaling on the bank will they buy 280 2B 15K stat allies.
    You forgot to add When getting your ass kicked call in every ally clan to help you cause your strip banks are full of junk.
    Also write a thread in the forums to you can create an Illusion for yourself and noob readers you actually accomplished something. Even though all you've done is help your rival grow their summon the dead bank with fat profits from selling junk.

14. Thx, now if I'm ever in OSW I know what to do.

15. Not a bad guide at all. But I miss the days where people learned by doing and strip wars happened all the time. Now forums are filled with threads of people wanting applause for warring another clan the way war should be. To destroy.

16. Actually the best advice is don't ever ever give up!!!!!!

17. So Awsome! Very helpful