2015 ASW: Will a 3-time undefeated champion emerge?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Technically your not giving your team credit, per your words your 3 time undefeated champion. so I agree with the other guy post the plunder an let's see where you stand, if your not in top 10 for plunder let this thread died.

2. An the award for biggest nub with a shattered sword goes to this user. XD Let me guess the alternated account a big spy build

3. Such a big account talking smack. Move along little boy it's past your bed time.

4. All the inactives should be stripped

5. Not smack talking jus stating facts lmao did I strike a nerve

6. Not really, sorry bout that.

7. So much jealousy weaved into this thread you could make a blanket out of it. I love it. The eye candy is beautiful!

8. Lol your pretty good, I have 0 room for an effective comeback XD so I bid you good day! Be blessed in life an happy kawing.

9. Support

10. Support

11. Frog's gon' get the 3-peat

12. Congrats frog awesome achievement 

13. Yeah an achievement so awesome. About as awesome as winning a hot dog eating contest. Nothing to be pat your own back about.

14. Some of yall are haters congrats frog

15. Nanoc you ever competed in one of these?? You don't sleep for 48 hours yet mind still has to work to analyse opponents tactics and out think them. It's awesome achievement. Congrats frog and congrats all those who made final much much respect to every one of you 

16. Not even top 50 wr. You suck 

17. don't forget to add any others of us that won last year, this year and are undefeated to your list :)

18. The result. Actions low cause I was wc. So many ppl to thank but no sleep for 2 days. I will issue a proper thank you when I recover. The trolls may troll if they must