2015 ASW: Will a 3-time undefeated champion emerge?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Obviously not you, little noob. You're too small to even get in the door.

2. I'll break it down for you. Special Olympics consist of mentally challenged children, handicap kids, autistic. Follow me now?
    They compete in events that have no real meaning but let's be honest they just appreciate thinking they actually accomplished something great. Similar to yourself in this situation.
    So please continue on thinking you've done something great.

3. Wow, so much ignorance in such a short paragraph.

Normally that should take at least a page.

4. Idk maybe your retarded but if asw has no meaning in a war game I'm not sure why your playing this game since war achievements have no meaning in a war game

5. Trying to care
    But I cannot support this fred

6. Hope you lose. Then you'll be nut-sa-smug

7. Nope..no support

8. Um you do know mate that you the special Olympics are for the Physically challenged? You don't have to be austistic to be in the special Olympics. Also the special Olympics had at least as much meaning as the Olympics being they are both unternational sporting events. Now use your own brain and take your petty jealosy elsewhere.

9. Irrelevant if ur not in Top 10k.
    Opine is fine but hardly applicable from u.
    ASW is for purists n not rewards.

10. Make sure you stretch those arms out, they tend to cramp up after you pat yourself on the back for too long 

11. I hope I qualify for ASW 2015. Been prepairing since 2014.

Please Dev get me in and let me show wat i have got.

Bang Bang.

12. Go for it wolverine.

13. The almighty frog so close to getting shattered sword.

14. Lol Sorry for kicking your ass tonight, mate.

15. Xstalled and took in 2.5B easy plunder

16. Wouldn't it be a 4-time undefeated champion? As this is the 4th all-star war... Or is it the 5th? I can't remember. I thought one year was skipped.

17. Yes they did retire the ASW. There wasn't one in 2013. I won in 2012 and 2014. Was too small for the first two ASW. No one has won more than two in a row, so we four have a chance to become the first to do it. Wulf, had a chance last year, but as mentioned before, he lost.

18. U beat ur apoc buddies too bet they regret waking you now.... This thread would have been a lot funnier if you received the shattered sword and couldn't asw. You'll slip up

19. Lets hope some new 2-time peeps are added this year. Can they just put back the same teams? Blue Wolves Arooooooooo!

20. will be interesting to see how the devs overcome the huge stat difference within the top 10k, that's where the real battle is can see lot's of different wars going on. goodluck to you and I hope it's as enjoyable as previous wars.