2015 ASW: Will a 3-time undefeated champion emerge?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Lmao nice edit after the fact.

2. Gee thats what an edit is
    Edit was addition only

3. Nerd rage is strong with nightchicken

4. Well somebody is butthurt over losing over an event in a game :lol:

5. I know, an all good lol but to answer your question I'm not ranked on lb kaw came to Droid 2-3 years after being solely to apple.

6. Go read my posts to Ops.
    I'm no snivelling whiney loser

Find a quote anywhere saying otherwise.
    Or hush up n stay in school nooblet.

7. Well I'm currently in summer school finishing advanced courses but with way, your responses sound quite butthurt and full of rage that you lost in 2015 ASW

8. Anyways, congrats frog for being undefeated ASW-Champ. And congrats to all of the Manticotes for winning and as well as all those who participated and tried their best in the 2015 summer ASW!!

9. Quit thinkin ur no good at it.
    I'm ways cool win or lose.

Let u in on a lil secret...
    I will war again n again etc

10. Nighthawk irl after his ASW loss

11. Lol

Looks like many nooblets after a loss

12. 1) Always cool not way cool
    2)Lil secret ain't a Lil secret anymore
    3)Thats the spirit?
    4)Quit thinking? I'll quit giving you backlash if you stop crying like a toddler when a lollipop is taken away from them because they're consuming too many sugary contents

14. Ur meds r slackin off

15. Grow a lil n enter next year....
    Til then keep a kibitzin

16. As you are rising night so hard.

I would just point out that manticore was a lot more than just frog and they performed superbly as a team. It's why they won.
    It was a close war at times and fun to watch the last hour I could see.

Now it's no secret I dislike frogs attitude on some topics and his ego. But I will congratulate the entire team he was a part of.
    The final as I said was fun to watch and at times could have gone either way.
    As mad as I think they all. It made for a good spectacle and many friends and enemies did a great job.
    Top 10 both sides were monsters and one player impressed massively. But then he always has and is very modest with it, so I won't name him.
    Congrats manticore. 

Frog I know you will be intolerable after this. So I will line up some kermit jokes just for you 

17. I completely agree, frog was not the core of manticores victory but rather a collection of warriors who were determined to surpass their enemies' plunder. Much respect to each and every single one of them.

18. Did you need to quote all that. Really 

19. Time for a 4-peat next year frog